Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX #! symbols when doing sea at boot interrupt Post 302142742 by Perderabo on Monday 29th of October 2007 12:04:54 PM
Old 10-29-2007
I am not familiar with !# in conjunction with a sea command. This link shows the kind of output that I would expect.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

VIOS SEA Creation

Hi Guys, I'm getting the below error while trying to create a SEA adapter in VIOS $ mkvdev -sea ent0 -vadapter ent2 -default ent2 -defaultid 1 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkeng808
4 Replies

2. AIX

SEA

Hi all, I set up the following configuration on my system: - An LPar with a virtual adapter, first one with a vlan id=703 and id port=13. - The first adapter have to connect to a VIOS in which i configured an SEA. So, the VA is set up on interface ent2, SEA on ent29 (by linking a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: idro
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Interrupt storm detected on "irq 20" throttling interrupt source

I receive the following warning messages on a very new machine which has FreeBSD 8.1 x64 installed on it: Interrupt storm detected on "irq 20" throttling interrupt source It is unclear what this means and what its origins are (motherboard? CPU? RAM?). I can start the desktop and the message is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Is there any shell command to show which interrupt handler handle which interrupt number?

Hi, all: Is there any shell command to show which interrupt handler handle which interrupt number in the system? li,kunlun (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: liklstar
5 Replies

5. AIX

SEA configuration

i want configure a SEA over my vios , i have a message error : Method error (/usr/lib/methods/cfgsea): Failed to configure SEA with return code 1 and SEA-specific error code 10: Detailed info: Setting real adapter ent1 in promiscuous mode failed... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedou
5 Replies

6. AIX

VIO SEA Adapters

hi guys BTW pretty new to VIO I inherited 2 I BM Power Server - blades PS701 - One is already configured using en8 # lsdev -Cc adapter | grep ent ent0 Available Logical Host Ethernet Port (lp-hea) ent1 Available Logical Host Ethernet Port (lp-hea) ent2 Available 04-20... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
8 Replies

7. AIX

SEA to standby

hello, what will happen if i try to move sea of my 1 vio server to standby( using chdev command), when sea of other vio server is already in standby mode? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amvineeth
1 Replies
kstat_intr(9S)						    Data Structures for Drivers 					    kstat_intr(9S)

NAME
kstat_intr - structure for interrupt kstats SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/kstat.h> #include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI) DESCRIPTION
Interrupt statistics are kept in the kstat_intr structure. When kstat_create(9F) creates an interrupt kstat, the ks_data field is a pointer to one of these structures. The macro KSTAT_INTR_PTR() is provided to retrieve this field. It looks like this: #define KSTAT_INTR_PTR(kptr) ((kstat_intr_t *)(kptr)->ks_data) An interrupt is a hard interrupt (sourced from the hardware device itself), a soft interrupt (induced by the system through the use of some system interrupt source), a watchdog interrupt (induced by a periodic timer call), spurious (an interrupt entry point was entered but there was no interrupt to service), or multiple service (an interrupt was detected and serviced just prior to returning from any of the other types). Drivers generally report only claimed hard interrupts and soft interrupts from their handlers, but measurement of the spurious class of interrupts is useful for auto-vectored devices in order to pinpoint any interrupt latency problems in a particular system configuration. Devices that have more than one interrupt of the same type should use multiple structures. STRUCTURE MEMBERS
ulong_t intrs[KSTAT_NUM_INTRS]; /* interrupt counters */ The only member exposed to drivers is the intrs member. This field is an array of counters. The driver must use the appropriate counter in the array based on the type of interrupt condition. The following indexes are supported: KSTAT_INTR_HARD Hard interrupt KSTAT_INTR_SOFT Soft interrupt KSTAT_INTR_WATCHDOG Watchdog interrupt KSTAT_INTR_SPURIOUS Spurious interrupt KSTAT_INTR_MULTSVC Multiple service interrupt SEE ALSO
kstat(9S) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.11 4 Apr 1994 kstat_intr(9S)