Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What else do you do?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What else do you do? Post 302142268 by Yogesh Sawant on Thursday 25th of October 2007 06:42:54 AM
Old 10-25-2007
I'm a dabbler in many areas. I have dipped my fingers in chemistry, video games, chess, football, trekking, reading, strategy games, volleyball.

I learned to play volleyball at the previous company. Even managed to block a spiker once. I played mostly as libero.

I have been playing Football since school, and plan to join the team of the current organization.

TOURNEY-MANAGER(6)						     games(6)							TOURNEY-MANAGER(6)

NAME
tourney-manager - perl interface to run chess engine tourneys SYNOPSIS
tourney-manager configfiles DESCRIPTION
tourney-manager helps you to run chess engine tournaments easyly. Running Tournaments: 1. Create a directory in which the tourneymanager can put all his temporary files, configuration and results. 2. Then create the configuration files. Look at /usr/share/doc/tourney-manager/example.conf which is supplied along with the tourney man- ager. Copy this to the tourney directory,it is rather well commented. More tuning has to be done to specify non standard chess engines. The example-engine.conf has some standard engines set. The settings have to be tuned according your system. Example for an UCI engine: example-engines.conf: engine = Glaurung2 bin = /home/username/chess/tourney/glau.sh glau.sh: #!/bin/bash /usr/games/polyglot /home/username/chess/tourney/glaurung.ini glaurung.ini: [PolyGlot] EngineDir = . EngineCommand = /usr/games/glaurung Log = false LogFile = glaurung.log Resign = true ResignScore = 600 [Engine] Hash = 64 OwnBook = false Threads = 1 3. Start the tourney manager tourney-manager The tourney manager uses an interactive command shell. To start up quickly,the following sequence of commands should be enough: create print start Help about commands is available by 'help' and 'help <command>'. OPTIONS
This program just takes the configfile as an option. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/tourney-manager/example.conf, and /usr/share/doc/tourney-manager/example-engines.conf. AUTHOR
tourney-manager was written by Holger Ruckdeschel <holger@hoicher.de>. This manual page was written by Oliver Korff <ok@xynyx.de>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Oliver Korff July 12, 2006 TOURNEY-MANAGER(6)