Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Error message while executing the shell script Post 302142255 by ajayyaduwanshi on Thursday 25th of October 2007 06:05:01 AM
Old 10-25-2007
Question Error while excuting shell script

Hi,
I have written the script in the single line. after that

I am getting Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/pbx/main
while executing the script , this is the only error I am getting now.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay Singh Yaduwanshi

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Suppress error message in shell script

Hi All this is a simple script #! /bin/bash FileCnt=`ls -lrt $DIR/* | wc -l` echo $FileCnt how could i escape the error msg if there are no files in $DIR ls: /home/sayantan/test/files/cnt/*: No such file or directory 0 Looking forward for a quick reply Regards, Newbie... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie07
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error executing shell command from a perl script

Hi Gurus, I've a find command that gets the list of files from a source directory where the extension is not html, xml, jsp, shtml or htaccess. The below find command runs fine from the command prompt or in a shell script. I need to eventually run it in a PERL script and am getting the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: voorkey
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error executing shell script in Linux

Hi, I have following shell script code : ------------------------------------------------------------------ #!/bin/bash SCRIPTS_DIR="/scriptsDir1" # tables login/password APIL_USER="uname/pswd" I2_USER="uname/pswd" # Database DB="db1" cd "$SCRIPTS_DIR/scriptsDir2" sqlplus... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chaitrali
2 Replies

4. Linux

Error executing shell script in Linux

Hi, I have following shell script code : ------------------------------------------------------------------ #!/bin/bash SCRIPTS_DIR="/scriptsDir1" # tables login/password APIL_USER="uname/pswd" I2_USER="uname/pswd" # Database DB="db1" cd "$SCRIPTS_DIR/scriptsDir2" sqlplus... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chaitrali
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing expect script giving message as bad interpreter: Permission denied

Hi Gurus, I am new to scripting and needs your help in expect script used for telnet. I wrote a simple script as #!/usr/bin/expect-5.43 -f spawn telnet localhost 2233 expect "password:" send "secret\r" send "i data.cnbc.com\r" send "exit\r" expect eof When I am trying to execute... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: niks_yv
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP-how to log individual sftp command error while executing shell script

Hi, I have situation where i need to automate transferring 10000+ files using sftp. while read line do if ; then echo "-mput /home/student/Desktop/folder/$line/* /cygdrive/e/folder/$line/">>sftpCommand.txt fi done< files.txt sftp -b sftpCommand.txt stu@192.168.2.1 The above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noobrobot
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

error when executing shell scrpit

Guys, when i am executing the following script I am getting following error. -bash: test.sh: command not found $ test.sh -- script name #! /bin/bash echo " Job started........" CURRENTDIR=`pwd` exit 0 thanks Please view this link: How to use ... tags (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skatpally
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing a shell script

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/tme-0.8/bus/multibus:~/tme-0.8/bus/sbus:~/tme-0.8/dist/softfloat/softfloat/bits32:~/tme-0.8/dist/softfloat/softfloat/bits64:~/tme-0.8/generic:~/tme-0.8/host/bsd:~/tme-0.8/host/gtk:~/tme-0.8/host/posix:~/tme-0.8/ic:~/tme-0.8/ic/ieee754:~/tme-0.8/ic/m68k:~/tme-0.8/ic/sparc:~/tme-0.8/... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lucky7456969
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SP2-0642 error while executing procedure from shell script

hi all, i have a unix script where i am calling a database procedure from it. while executing the procedure i am getting an error: but when i tried to call the same procedure manually then it ran successfully, i goggled this issue and found timezone.dat file missing at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovelysethii
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while executing the shell script

Hi Gurus, The following script fails with the error 'command not found' while trying to execute. As the error indicates, the script fails at ROW#30 where the EOF is defined for SQL statement. It appears that the script is trying execute the lines in the SQL output written to ta spool file.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: svajhala
7 Replies
RASTERIZER(1)							   User Commands						     RASTERIZER(1)

NAME
rasterizer - SVG conversion SYNOPSIS
rasterizer [options] files DESCRIPTION
Rasterizer is a program to convert SVG files to various formats, namely PNG, JPEG and PDF. OPTIONS
-d <dir|file> output directory. If there is a single input file, this can be a file. -m <mimeType> output mime type. Should be one of image/jpg, image/jpeg, image/jpe, image/png, image/tiff or application/pdf. -w <width> output width. This is a floating point value. -h <height> output height. This is a floating point value. -maxw <width> Maximum output width. This is a floating point value. -maxh <height> Maximum output height. This is a floating point value. -a <area> output area. The format for <area> is x,y,w,h, where x, y, w and h are floating point values. -bg <color> output color. The format for <color> is a.r.g.b, where a, r, g and b are integer values. -cssMedia <media> CSS media type for which the source SVG files should be converted. -cssAlternate <alternate> CSS alternate stylesheet to use when converting the source SVG files. -cssUser <userStylesheet> CSS user stylesheet URI to apply to converted SVG documents in addition to any other referened or embeded stylesheets. -font-family <defaultFontFamily> Value used as a default when no font-family value is specified. -lang <userLanguage> User language to use when converting SVG documents. -q <quality> Quality for the output image. This is only relevant for the image/jpeg mime type. -indexed (1|2|4|8) Reduces the image to given number of bits per pixel using an adaptive pallete, resulting in an Indexed image. This is currently only supported for PNG conversion. -dpi <resolution> Resolution for the ouptut image. -validate Controls whether the source SVG files should be validated. -onload Controls if the source SVG files must be rasterize after dispatching the 'onload' event. -scriptSecurityOff removes any security check on the scripts running as a result of dispatching the onload event. -anyScriptOrigin controls whether scripts can be loaded from any location. By default, scripts can only be loaded from the same location as the document referencing them. -scripts <listOfAllowedScripts> List of script types (i.e., values for the type attribute in the <script> tag) which should be loaded. -d <dir|file> output directory. If there is a single input file, this can be a file. -m <mimeType> output mime type. -w <width> output width. This is a floating point value. -h <height> output height. This is a floating point value. -maxw <width> Maximum output width. This is a floating point value. -maxh <height> Maximum output height. This is a floating point value. -a <area> output area. The format for <area> is x,y,w,h, where x, y, w and h are floating point values. -bg <color> output color. The format for <color> is a.r.g.b, where a, r, g and b are integer values. -cssMedia <media> CSS media type for which the source SVG files should be converted. -cssAlternate <alternate> CSS alternate stylesheet to use when converting the source SVG files. -cssUser <userStylesheet> CSS user stylesheet URI to apply to converted SVG documents in addition to any other referened or embeded stylesheets. -font-family <defaultFontFamily> Value used as a default when no font-family value is specified. -lang <userLanguage> User language to use when converting SVG documents. -q <quality> Quality for the output image. This is only relevant for the image/jpeg mime type. -indexed (1|2|4|8) Reduces the image to given number of bits per pixel using an adaptive pallete, resulting in an Indexed image. This is currently only supported for PNG conversion. -dpi <resolution> Resolution for the ouptut image. -validate Controls whether the source SVG files should be validated. -onload Controls if the source SVG files must be rasterize after dispatching the 'onload' event. -scriptSecurityOff removes any security check on the scripts running as a result of dispatching the onload event. Always enabled, as in most cases, rasterizer just fails to run without this option. See -scriptSecurityOn -scriptSecurityOn If this is the first argument on the command-line, turn security back on. You'll most likely be hit by the possible bug mentioned below. -anyScriptOrigin controls whether scripts can be loaded from any location. By default, scripts can only be loaded from the same location as the docu- ment referencing them. -scripts <listOfAllowedScripts> List of script types (i.e., values for the type attribute in the <script> tag) which should be loaded. BUGS
If rasterizer fails with an error in the spirit of: Exception in thread "main" java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission java.security.policy write) at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:323) at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:546) at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:532) at java.lang.System.setProperty(System.java:727) Run it with the -scriptSecurityOff option on. It seems in some cases the security design is slighlty too strong. This might become the default some day. JAVA-WRAPPERS NOTE This program is a shell script wrapper based on java-wrappers(7). You therefore benefit from several features; please see the java-wrap- pers(7) manual page for more information about them. AUTHORS
rasterizer is part of batik, written by the Apache Software Foundation. This manual page was written by Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@debian.org> for the Debian Project, but may be used by others. SEE ALSO
The web page of batik, http://xml.apache.org/batik java-wrappers(7) SVG conversion January 2008 RASTERIZER(1)