Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Link download Exceed 8.0
Operating Systems AIX Link download Exceed 8.0 Post 302142001 by vietrung on Tuesday 23rd of October 2007 11:57:43 PM
Old 10-24-2007
Link download Exceed 8.0

Please send link download Exceed 8.0 to me,thanks!!!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Multi Link Interface Runtime - where to download ?

Hello, I need "devices.common.IBM.ml 1.4.0.0 C F Multi Link Interface Runtime" to be installed on my machine. I need it for two SAN cards to work correctly. Where do I get it ? thanks Vilius (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Download link

I know this is not the correct area to post this but I am not able to post anywhere. Where do I find the download of Unix, or where have the link to buy it if available? :o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CaroLPunk
4 Replies

3. Programming

g++ fails to link to static library when compilation and link in single command

Hello All, I've encountered a strange behaviour from g++ that doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can shed some light on it: I have a bunch of source files and want to compile them and link them with a static library liba.a located in /usr/local/lib64 into an executable Approach 1 works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magelord
0 Replies

4. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (interface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# cat /var/adm//messages Apr 20 03:10:01 Prod-App1 syslogd: line 25: WARNING: loghost could not be resolved Apr 20 08:24:18 Prod-App1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
0 Replies

5. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (insterface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages Apr 22 16:43:05 Prod-App1 in.routed: interface net0 to 172.16.101.1 turned off Apr 22 16:43:33 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link up, 1000 Mbps, full duplex Apr 22 16:43:34 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
2 Replies

6. AIX

AIX 4.3 ISO download link require

i need to download 4.3 ISO because my server rs6000 no display and i want to install on ther intel server to get data Also, help me installed cobol database on aix server can work on sco cobol ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajan Ghanshyam
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to create variables to pass into a bash loop to create a download link

I have created one file that contains all the necessary info in it to create a download link. In each of the lines /results/analysis/output/Home/Auto_user_S5-00580-6-Medexome_67_032/plugin_out/FileExporter_out.67... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Download on a link doing it indirectly

How do I download on a link doing it indirectly, with once redirection by using curl commands or Bash script of them (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdan
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to create link, download, and extract in sub-directory

The awk below will create sub-directories in a directory (which is always the last line of file1, each block separated by an empty line), if the number in line 2 (always the first 6 digits in the format xx-xxxx) of file2 is found in $2 of file1. This is the current awk output. If there is a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
0 Replies
ED2K(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ED2K(1)

NAME
ed2k - aMule eD2k link parser SYNOPSIS
ed2k [-c <path>] [-t <num>] [-e] [-l] <eD2k-link> ed2k [-h] ed2k [-v] DESCRIPTION
Sends the given <eD2k-link> to aMule, i.e. writes it to the file ~/.aMule/ED2KLinks, which will be checked by aMule every second for links. [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path> ] Read config from <path> instead of home [ -t, --category=<num> ] Set category for passed eD2k links to <num> [ -e, --emulecollection ] Loads all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link> [ -l, --list ] Lists all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link> [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --version ] Displays the current version number. [ eD2k-link ] Adds an eD2k-link to the core. The eD2k link to be added can be: o a file link (ed2k://|file|...), it will be added to the download queue; o a server link (ed2k://|server|...), it will be added to the server list; o a serverlist link, in which case all servers in the list will be added to the server list; o a magnet link; o an emulecollection file. The order in which you give the parameters is important. You can give more than one link, and every link can have it's own params. For example ed2k <link1> -t2 <link2> will download <link1> in standard category and <link2> in category 2. FILES
~/.aMule/ED2KLinks REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
amule(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k link parser v1.5.1 November 2011 ED2K(1)