Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How Much Vacation Do You Take Every Year? Post 302141934 by rm -r * on Tuesday 23rd of October 2007 01:13:28 PM
Old 10-23-2007
In October of 2005, before my employer started mandating that users take their vacation time or lose it, I had acquired 10 weeks of vacation. They told me I had to take 6 weeks of it before January 1, 2006.

So I took off two weeks in October, two weeks for Thanksgiving and two weeks for Christmas.

Now I acquire 5 weeks per year (I've been here for 11.5 years) and I rarely have time to use it. But I try my best! Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Vacation Announcements

I thought this would be a useful thread to announce vacation periods, so us regulars will be known to be on/off. If another admin thinks this is stupid, go ahead and un-pin it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: otheus
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

How Much Vacation Do You Take? | UNIX.com Community | Annual Vacation (YouTube)

Here is another simple YT video co-produced with our video partner. How Much Vacation Do You Take? | UNIX.com Community | Annual Vacation https://youtu.be/MSy553qS654 Background sound track is called "Caribbean Paradise" Sounds like something wisecracker would have played in one... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
GIT-WHATCHANGED(1)                                                  Git Manual                                                  GIT-WHATCHANGED(1)

NAME
git-whatchanged - Show logs with difference each commit introduces SYNOPSIS
git whatchanged <option>... DESCRIPTION
Shows commit logs and diff output each commit introduces. New users are encouraged to use git-log(1) instead. The whatchanged command is essentially the same as git-log(1) but defaults to show the raw format diff output and to skip merges. The command is kept primarily for historical reasons; fingers of many people who learned Git long before git log was invented by reading Linux kernel mailing list are trained to type it. EXAMPLES
git whatchanged -p v2.6.12.. include/scsi drivers/scsi Show as patches the commits since version v2.6.12 that changed any file in the include/scsi or drivers/scsi subdirectories git whatchanged --since="2 weeks ago" -- gitk Show the changes during the last two weeks to the file gitk. The "--" is necessary to avoid confusion with the branch named gitk GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 2.17.1 10/05/2018 GIT-WHATCHANGED(1)