Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: web server installed?
Operating Systems HP-UX web server installed? Post 302141788 by vivek_damodaran on Monday 22nd of October 2007 10:41:54 AM
Old 10-22-2007
web server installed?

Hi,

I need to check whether webserver is installed in my UNIX box or not
Can some one please help me (command?)

Thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dynamic web pages for Unix Web Server

Hi, my company is considering a new development of our web site, which used to run on Apachi over Solaris. The company who is going to do this for us knows only about developing it in ASP. I guess this means we'll have to have another ISS server on NT for these dynamic pages :( What are... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: me2unix
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web browser and web server for Unix

Hi there all I am looking for both a web browser as well as a web server (Ie. Netscape Fasttrack) that will run on HPUX 10. If you know where I can get these free via FTP, please contact me as soon as possible!! Thanks, Mark (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mleathers
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web Server - uploading Frontpage web - will there be problems??

hiya All, New to this Web site stuff. Will be installing Fedora's latest O/S (including Apache) - onto a spare PC Then... Gulp... setting up a Web server. Designing a Web site using WINDOWS FRONT PAGE 2002: * Simply easiest/quickiest way to knock up a basic site. * There won't be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: marty 600
6 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Configure the AD Window server with Linux server(google Authenticator is installed)

Hi my name is Manju. ->I have configure the two way authentication on my linux server. ->Now I am able to apply two way authenticator on particuler user. ->Now I want to map this linux server to my AD server. ->Kindly tell me how to map AD(Active Directory) with this linux server. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjusharma128
2 Replies
Weborf(5)							File Formats Manual							 Weborf(5)

NAME
weborf.conf - configuration file for weborf daemon SYNOPSIS
/etc/weborf.conf DESCRIPTION
Weborf is a minimal webserver. Also has a limited support for webdav. Can be started as stand-alone or as SystemV daemon. This manual page documents Weborf's configuration file, used only when it is started as daemon. On debian systems, the script to run weborf as a daemon is located into /usr/share/docs/weborf and has to be manually copied into /etc/init.d Weborf is released under the GNU General Public License version 3. DESCRIPTION
Options are case sensitive. Immediately followed by the equal = sign, without any space between name and value. Lines beginning with # will be ignored and treated as comments. indexes By default weborf searches for index.html. Anyway it is possible to specify a different index file and also many index files. Name of the pages must be separated by a comma and between them there aren't spaces. basedir Default base directory used by the webserver. The default means that this will be used also when virtual hosts are enabled, if the requested host is unknown. Of course the user used for the webserver will need to have access to this directory. use-cgi Can be true or false. If false weborf will handle all files as normal files. Otherwise it will use the CGI protocol to execute some files. use-mime Can be true or false. If true weborf will send the Content-Type header to the clients. Turning it off will increase speed but might cause problems with some old clients. cgi List of extensions to consider as dynamic pages and binaries to execute them auth-bin Path of the binary that provides authentication to weborf auth-socket Path of the unix socket that weborf will use to connect to the authentication server cachedir Will set the path of the directory used for caching user Username of the user that will run the webserver. On debian this is usually www-data. virtual This directive is used to enable virtualhosts. One line is needed for each port. The format is: vir- tual#port#domain1=basedir1,domain2=basedir2 EXAMPLE
Example file can be found in /usr/share/doc/weborf/examples/weborf.conf SEE ALSO
weborf(1) VERSION
Weborf0.13 WEB
http://galileo.dmi.unict.it/wiki/weborf/ AUTHORS
Salvo "LtWorf" Tomaselli <tiposchi@tiscali.it> Salvo Rinaldi <salvin@anche.no> Minimal webserver Sep 13, 2009 Weborf(5)