Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX aCC runtime: Use of "-mt" must be consistent during both compilation and linking Post 302141179 by selalerer on Thursday 18th of October 2007 03:37:31 AM
Old 10-18-2007
aCC runtime: Use of "-mt" must be consistent during both compilation and linking

Hi all.
I'm getting the a runtime error:

aCC runtime: Use of "-mt" must be consistent during both compilation and linking

I build my executable with -mt and I link with libraries that were compiled with -mt too (we have other executables that links with them and don't have this problem).
The problem occurs when the executable ends and is not consistent.

Sys info:
> uname -a
HP-UX hpx418 B.11.23 U ia64 1139467043 unlimited-user license
> aCC -V
aCC: HP C/aC++ B3910B A.06.13 [Nov 27 2006]

Anybody has any ideas?
I'm pretty lost here.

Thanks,
Sela.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Getting problem in linking using "ldd"

Hi I have one libXYZ.a executable. When i did ldd on that file, it gives me error like "Cannot find /usr/ccs/lib//libpthread.a(shr_xpg5.o)". The same library is loaded by the libABC.a executable. The file location is added to "LIBPATH" variable. And also libpthread.a is present... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail2virag
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat $como_file | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g'

hi All, cat file_name | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g' Can this be done by using sed or awk alone (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: harshakusam
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to remove a string

logs: "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to get the following result: abc abc xyz xyz xyz (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: timmywong
8 Replies

6. Solaris

The slices "usr", "opt", "tmp" disappeared!!! Help please.

The system don't boot. on the screen appears following: press enter to maintenance (or type CTRL-D to continue)...I checked with format command. ... the slices "0-root","1-swap","2-backup" exist. ...the slises "3-var","6-usr" -unassigned. :( (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
16 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
ATF(7)						       BSD Miscellaneous Information Manual						    ATF(7)

NAME
ATF -- introduction to the Automated Testing Framework DESCRIPTION
The Automated Testing Framework (ATF) is a collection of libraries to implement test programs in a variety of languages. These libraries all offer similar functionality and any test program written with them exposes a consistent user interface. Test programs using the ATF libraries rely on a separate runtime engine to execute them in a deterministic fashion. The runtime engine iso- lates the test programs from the rest of the system and ensures some common side-effects are cleaned up. The runtime engine is also respon- sible for gathering the results of all tests and composing reports. The current runtime of choice is Kyua, described in kyua(1). If your operating systems distributes ATF, it should also provide an introductory tests(7) manual page. You are encouraged to read it now. The rest of this manual page serves as a cross-reference to all the other documentation shipped with ATF. Language bindings atf-c(3) C programming interface. atf-c++(3) C++ programming interface. atf-sh(3) sh(1) programming interface. Miscellaneous pages atf-test-case(4) Generic description of test cases, independent of the language they are implemented in. atf-test-program(1) Common interface provided by the test programs written using the ATF libraries. SEE ALSO
kyua(1), tests(7) HISTORY
ATF started as a Google Summer of Code 2007 project mentored by The NetBSD Foundation. Its original goal was to provide a testing framework for the NetBSD operating system, but it grew as an independent project because the framework itself did not need to be tied to a specific operating system. Originally, ATF shipped the collection of libraries described in this manual page as well as a runtime engine. The runtime engine has since been replaced by Kyua and the old tools were removed in 0.20, which shipped in early 2014. As of late 2014, both FreeBSD and NetBSD ship ATF in their base systems and provide extensive test suites based on it. For more details on historical changes, refer to: /usr/share/doc/atf/NEWS AUTHORS
For more details on the people that made ATF possible, refer to: /usr/share/doc/atf/AUTHORS BSD
September 14, 2014 BSD