Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: nano-2.0.6 HELP!!!!
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers nano-2.0.6 HELP!!!! Post 302140848 by sysgate on Tuesday 16th of October 2007 10:37:30 AM
Old 10-16-2007
copy" the nano executable to other location ? like "cp /path/to/nano /the-new/path/nano" && chown user:group /the-new/path/nano.
"ln -s" , i.e. symlink them ? I'm not aware of the way tcsh works, but EDITOR may not be accepted, why not add the nano path in your $PATH ?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

microwindow and nano-X

Dear all I have problem in installing microwindows. What I did 1.I have microwindows-0.90 in home/SHIVA 2.cd microwindows-0.90/src 3.cp configs config 4.make clean; make 5. make 6.now it is giving error :- winevent.c:18: error: static declaration of ‘abs' follows non-static declaration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mishra_sk_in
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Nano installation for ON HP UX

How to isntall nano on HP UX? Thanks:eek: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ldaliosmane
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using nano x to design GUI

Hi, I am working on a project to develop an embedded device that can transfer files between two usb devices ( pen drives). We are using an NUC950A ARM9 microcontroller and we've put the Linux 2.1 kernel on the development board and it works. Can i use nano -x to design my own GUI so that i can run... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dilumcc
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Nano ; does it have split screen capability?

Can nano have two files open at once? Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: theKbStockpiler
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Create files using Nano?

I need to switch files in a directory using Nano thinking i have all the files in the same directory? how would i go about doing that ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JuankyKong
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with these scripts in nano...

So I am trying to write 3 different scripts using nano. Having some trouble with each. The first one is prompting for the person's information, and I would like to store that information in a new text file. I have most of it complete. The only problem I have here is that I do not know the code... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tburns517
2 Replies
kiki-the-nano-bot(6)						   Games Manual 					      kiki-the-nano-bot(6)

NAME
kiki-the-nano-bot - Kiki the nano bot, a 3D puzzle game SYNOPSIS
kiki-the-nano-bot DESCRIPTION
Kiki the nano bot is a 3D puzzle game, mixing Sokoban and Kula World. THE STORY
Once upon a time, there were some tiny little robots living in the nano world. They lived a happy artificial life busily collecting resources for the Maker who made more and more tiny little robots. But one day, a parasitic capacity destroyed the Maker's master control program. Since then he is malfunctioning and only producing lazy stupid little robots which shoot each other and destroy the nano world. Your task is to help kiki, the only sane bot left over, to repair the Maker. HOW TO PLAY
To solve the game, you have to complete several levels. Every level has it's own task. Pressing ESC will display a menu with a 'help' item which explains what you have to do in order to fulfill this task. Once you managed to fulfill the task, the exit gate will be activated. If kiki moves through the activated exit gate, it will be 'beamed' to the next level. The following table lists the default keys you will use to control kiki's actions: Up Move forward Down Move backward Left Turn left Right Turn right Space Shoot Control Jump Shift Push Page down Change view Home Look up End Look down You may change the keys in the keyboard setup screen. For more information, see the game's web site. SEE ALSO
The game's web site <http://kiki.sourceforge.net/> AUTHOR
Kiki the nano bot was developed by Thorsten Kohnhorst (aka Monsterkodi) and others. 2008-05-12 kiki-the-nano-bot(6)