Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Apache on Solaris10 configured with loadable module support? Post 302140673 by kavera on Monday 15th of October 2007 10:00:25 AM
Old 10-15-2007
Apache on Solaris10 configured with loadable module support?

I have Apache 2 webserver as delivered with the Solaris 10 installation.
How to verify if Apache is configured with loadable module support?
Or if needs to be recompiled with loadable module support.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

get error while compiling apache with php module

hi, i'm compiling apache with php module after i finish compile mysql-4.0.0-alpha. i do it as the follow steps after untar'ed them in the same directory, 1) cd apache_1.3.22 ./configure 2) cd php-4.0.6 ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \ --with-apache=../apache_1.3.22 \... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jApHEth
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Mog_Gzip a Module For Apache

Mod_gzip, at http://www.remotecommunications.com/apache/mod_gzip/ is a module for Apache that allows you to compress content from an Apache web server on-the-fly. It uses the same compression as gzip and no plugins or extra software is needed by your browser to take advantage of this product.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binhnx2000
0 Replies

3. Programming

Module Support! How does it work?

ey everyone, I have been working on an application for a while, and would like others to be able to add modules for it. The problem is, I don't know how to implement them. I am using the dlopen() library set. I understand how to load modules into t he program and how to execute the code.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: farhan00
5 Replies

4. Linux

How to convert Linux Kernel built-in module into a loadable module

Hi all, I am working on USB data monitoring on Fedora Core 9. Kernel 2.6.25 has a built-in module (the one that isn't loadable, but compiles and links statically with the kernel during compilation) to snoop USB data. It is in <kernel_source_code>/drivers/usb/mon/. I need to know if I can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anitemp
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't locate loadable object for module GD in @INC

I am trying to use the GD module on a on Unix Solaris environment machine by including gd.pm from a temporary location but I am receiving the following error: perl -w polyline.pl > imageoutput.png Can't locate loadable object for module GD in @INC (@INC contains:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
1 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Apache module compilation error

I'm trying to compile an apache module (a tutorial module, Apache 2 Module Tutorial - GNU Build Tools and the Development Environment) and I get errors like this: apr.h:273: error: expected ´=´, ´,´,´;´,´asm´ or ´__attribute__´ before ´apr_off_t´ those errors occur like 30 times in different... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hjalle
4 Replies

7. Web Development

not able to build mod_auth_mysql.c on solaris10 sparc with apache 1.3.34 and mysql 5.1.50

Hello , I have s Solaris 10 10/09 s10x_u8wos_08a X86 OS. I installed Apache 1.3.34 and MYSQL 5.1.50. while executing the following command to compile the mod_auth_mysql.c module sudo ./apxs -c -L/d00/tbls/mysql/lib -I/d00/tbls/mysql/include -lmysqlclient -lm -lz mod_auth_mysql.c. result of it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cnighojkar
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Does the pam_pwdfile module support clear text passwords?

I need to utilize pam_pwdfile in order to authenticate virtual users in vsftpd. I know I can utilize htpasswd2 -m to create a password file however it is vital since I am administrating several machines in our organization that the password generated be in clear text. Does anyone on here know if... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: colbyshores
10 Replies

9. Web Development

Apache module development on apache 2.2

Hi, I'm new to developing modules for Apache. I understand the basics now and can develop something simple which allows a 'GET' request to happen, but what I want to do is actually 'POST' information to my site. I know the basic POST Request works and I can see that it is post by looking at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't locate loadable object for module IO::Tty

I am getting this error: Can't locate loadable object for module IO::Tty in @INC (@INC contains: /production/79p/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.28.0/x86_64-linux /production/79p/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.28.0 /production/79p/perl5/lib/5.28.0/x86_64-linux /production/79p/perl5/lib/5.28.0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
2 Replies
Apache::Session::Serialize::Sybase(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Apache::Session::Serialize::Sybase(3pm)

NAME
Apache::Session::Serialize::Sybase - Use Storable to zip up persistent data and unpack/pack to put into Sybase-compatible image field SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Serialize::Sybase; $zipped = Apache::Session::Serialize::Sybase::serialize($ref); $ref = Apache::Session::Serialize::Sybase::unserialize($zipped); DESCRIPTION
This module fulfills the serialization interface of Apache::Session by taking the data from Apache::Session::Serialize::Storable and modifying it to work with Sybase IMAGE fields. Note that you do not need to quote these values before inserting into the database, and that if you are using DBI::Sybase, you cannot use the data in a placeholder. If you use Apache::Session::Sybase as your session class, this will all get taken care of. AUTHOR
Apache::Session::Serialize::Storable was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org>; the Sybase-specific data manipulation was written by Mark Landry <mdlandry@lincoln.midcoast.com> for use in an earlier version of Apache::Session::DBI::Sybase and placed here by Chris Winters <chris@cwinters.com>. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session::Serialize::Storable, Apache::Session::Sybase perl v5.10.1 2010-10-18 Apache::Session::Serialize::Sybase(3pm)