Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apples
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Apples Post 302140405 by Gollum on Friday 12th of October 2007 07:03:53 AM
Old 10-12-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh Sawant
Apples in our market
Adam's Apple, Newton's Apple, Apple Computer...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Are You Going to Buy Apples iPhone?

Seems like the new Apple iPhone is the biggest technical event of the year. Are you going to bite? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using regular expressions to separate apples from oranges

I have a problem that I think could (should?) be possible using regular expressions. I've been using regular expressions for some time, so I have some experience with it, but I can't find a way to make this work correctly. Say I have a long string of different fruits: and I need the first... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: odyssey
7 Replies
NIGREP(1)						      General Commands Manual							 NIGREP(1)

NAME
nigrep - search for a regular expression in the NetInfo hierarchy SYNOPSIS
nigrep expression [ -t ] domain [ directory ... ] DESCRIPTION
nigrep searches through the specified domain argument for a regular expression. It searches the domain's directory hierarchy depth-first starting from the root directory. It can also start from each directory specified on the command line. The domain argument can be specified as an absolute or relative domain name. The domain argument can be specified as a network address or hostname and tag if preceded by the -t option. On output, nigrep prints the directory ID number of the directory which contains the regular expression, and the property key and values where it was found. A line is printed for each property that contains the regular expression. OPTIONS
-t Specify domain as a network address or hostname and tag. EXAMPLES
% nigrep '[Nn]et' / % nigrep '[Nn]et' -t 192.42.172.17/local % nigrep '192.[0-9]+.172' -t astra/network /machines % nigrep '/Net/server.*/Users' .. /users /mounts SEE ALSO
netinfo(5) AUTHOR
Marc Majka, Apple Computer Inc. Apple Computer, Inc. August 9, 1994 NIGREP(1)