Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: cannot get the logic
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting cannot get the logic Post 302140201 by dineshr85 on Thursday 11th of October 2007 07:34:04 AM
Old 10-11-2007
can u please explain the if condition that u guys have written

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help in logic

I have big large snapshot file which contains every process start time and end time. One server snapshot contains many Application handle. My task is to identify the process id for which the end time is not there or empty also if the completion time is not on the same date then I need to kill. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: senthilkumar_ak
6 Replies
load_datafile(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					    load_datafile(3alleg4)

NAME
load_datafile - Loads a datafile into memory. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> DATAFILE *load_datafile(const char *filename); DESCRIPTION
Loads a datafile into memory in one go. If the datafile has been encrypted, you must first call packfile_password() to set the appropriate key. If the datafile contains truecolor graphics, you must set the video mode or call set_color_conversion() before loading it. Example: /* Load the resources for our game. */ DATAFILE *dat = load_datafile("game.dat"); if (!dat) abort_on_error("Couldn't load sound resources!"); /* Use resources. */ ... /* Destroy them when we don't need them any more. */ unload_datafile(dat); RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the DATAFILE, or NULL on error. Remember to free this DATAFILE later to avoid memory leaks. SEE ALSO
load_datafile_callback(3alleg4), unload_datafile(3alleg4), load_datafile_object(3alleg4), set_color_conversion(3alleg4), fixup_datafile(3alleg4), packfile_password(3alleg4), find_datafile_object(3alleg4), register_datafile_object(3alleg4), excustom(3alleg4), exdata(3alleg4), exexedat(3alleg4), exgui(3alleg4), exsprite(3alleg4), exunicod(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 load_datafile(3alleg4)