Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Social Security number?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Social Security number? Post 302140014 by _Spare_Ribs_ on Wednesday 10th of October 2007 11:18:30 AM
Old 10-10-2007

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help removing dashes from social security number

I have a file containing social security numbers with the format ###-##-####. I need to read each record in this file, reformat the SSN to the format #########, and write the record with the reformatted SSN to a new file. I am a UNIX newbie. I think I need to use either the sed or awk commands, but... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcia P
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Does anyone know any ways to protect social security number?

Hello everybody, I have been using my social security number for my taxation purposes. But, I have been recently intimidated by my lawyer that since the crime of identity theft has been on the high I should be careful in using it. I am really concerned about this and need to know whether there are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shanekol
1 Replies
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run::Test(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run::Test(3pm)

NAME
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run::Test - execute a command of the distribution after build VERSION
version 0.013 SYNOPSIS
[Run::Test] run = script/tester.pl --name %n --version %v some_file.ext DESCRIPTION
This plugin executes the specified command during the test phase. CAVEAT
Unlike the other [Run::*] plugins, when running the scripts, the current working directory will be the directory with newly built distribution. This is the way Dist::Zilla works. POSITIONAL PARAMETERS
See "CONVERSIONS" in Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run for the list of common formatting variables available to all plugins. There are no positional parameters for this plugin. AUTHOR
Torsten Raudssus <torsten@raudssus.de> <http://www.raudssus.de/> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Raudssus Social Software <http://www.raudssus.de/>. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-11-09 Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run::Test(3pm)