Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need some help with this...
Top Forums Programming Need some help with this... Post 302138220 by Legend986 on Sunday 30th of September 2007 01:31:39 PM
Old 09-30-2007
Thank You. I did as you instructed but I keep getting this Segmentation Fault:

Code:
  int processIt(const char* command,  char* paths[])
  {

/*paths contains the current path to be searched*/
        for(i=0;i<MAX_PATHS;i++) {
            strcat(temp,paths[i]);  
            strcat(temp,pathsep);
            strcat(temp,command);
            result = access(temp, F_OK);
            if(result == 0)
            {
              printf("%s\t",temp);
              printf("%d\n",result);
            }
            for(j=0;j<MAX_PATHS;j++)
              temp[j] = '\0';
        }
        return 0;
  } /* processIt! */

Any advice please?

Graphics::Primitive::Canvas(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Canvas(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Canvas - Component composed of paths DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Canvas is a component for drawing arbitrary things. It holds Paths and Operations. SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Canvas; my $canvas = Graphics::Primitive::Canvas->new; $canvas->move_to($point); # or just $x, $y $canvas->do($op); DESCRIPTION
The Canvas is a container for multiple Paths. It has a path that is the operative path for all path-related methods. You can treat the Canvas as if it was a path, calling methods like line_to or move_to. When you are ready to perform an operation on the path, call the do method with the operation you want to call as an argument. Drawing a line and stroking it would look like: $canvas->move_to(0, 0); $canvas->line_to(10, 10); my $op = Graphics::Primitive::Operation::Stroke->new; $stroke->brush->color( Graphics::Color::RGB->new(red => 0, blue => 1, green => 1) ); $canvas->do($op); When you instantiate a Canvas a newly instantiated path resides in path. After you call do that current path is moved to the paths list and new path is placed in current_path. If you want to keep the path around you can call save before do then call restore to put a saved copy of the path back into path. METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Canvas Instance Methods do Given an operation, pushes the current path onto the path stack. FIXME: Example path The current path this canvas is using. path_count Count of paths in paths. paths Arrayref of hashrefs representing paths combined with their operations: [ { path => $path, op => $op }, ] restore Replace the current path by popping the top path from the saved path list. save Copy the current path and push it onto the stack of saved paths. saved_paths List of saved paths. Add to the list with save and pop from it using restore. saved_path_count Count of paths saved in saved_paths. AUTHOR
Cory Watson <gphat@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. You can redistribute and/or modify this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Canvas(3pm)