Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MX redirecting
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users MX redirecting Post 302138081 by reborg on Friday 28th of September 2007 03:27:42 PM
Old 09-28-2007
What are the TTL settings for your domain and the MX record?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Redirecting

How to redirect the contents of a file to a command? The contents of the file are the arguments necessary for the command. thx in advance. bye svh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: svh
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

using redirecting from awk

Well this is what im doing, im writing a script that you pass 3 variables into. Filename, delimiter or "FS in AWK", and a string of columbs you want to keep 1,2,4,5... Just modifing a data file and rewriting with a different extension. My problem atm is using awk to seperate the "columb String"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ugh
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirecting OUTPUT

Hi, I want to move the output of a command/script to a file as well as to to be displayed on stdout. Can anybody help me in this. Thanks in advace .. -Chanakya M (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chanakya.m
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirecting to stdin

Hi, I'm having trouble with my script. I have to select different choices without any interaction from a menu that looks like : a - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx b - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx c - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx d - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I tried things like : echo "a" >&0 read < echo "a" but none worked. Any... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: flame_eagle
4 Replies

5. Web Development

Apache redirecting

Dear All I need to redirect requests coming in on a second domain, to a page within an existing web site. So basicly http:\\webtest should be redirected to http:\\ustnd5\ukt\newsroom\newsroom.jsp I have the line ProxyPassReverse /ukt/newsroom/newsroom.jsp http://webtest:10080/ ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wjones
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

redirecting symbols

Can anyone please tell me what the following do 1. < 2. << Thanks Calypso (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Calypso
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirecting stdin from fd 3-9?

Hi I'm trying to do something on the bash command line that I will later put into a bash shell script. I'm trying to take a program that reads stdin (using getline) and be able to keep it running in the background and fire "commands" to it. So what I thought I should do was to try taking... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: niceguyeddie
3 Replies

8. Linux

Telnet redirecting

Hey guys, i want to be able to get rid of the following output that telnet spits out to the terminal. i have a script that runs telnet to about 5 hosts and checks to make sure connectivity works. Connection closed by foreign host. Connection closed by foreign host. Connection closed by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

redirecting help

I am trying to create the file and redirect the output in the same command line which is line 4 in the below program. #!/bin/bash read -p "Enter File Name:" value1 echo "Your File Name is $value1" sed 's/abcd/'$value1'/g' abcd_calls > $value1_calls This is the error it generates ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirecting the output

For example, if we run the below command, symcfg list -thin -pool , results in an output most of the times and if the out is generated i'm able to redirect the output to a file. but sometimes it doesnt result any output and even though the output is being redirected, i can see "No Thin Pools "... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: web2moha
2 Replies
ldns(3) 						     Library Functions Manual							   ldns(3)

NAME
ldns_rr_rrsig_typecovered, ldns_rr_rrsig_set_typecovered, ldns_rr_rrsig_algorithm, ldns_rr_rrsig_set_algorithm, ldns_rr_rrsig_labels, ldns_rr_rrsig_set_labels, ldns_rr_rrsig_origttl, ldns_rr_rrsig_set_origttl, ldns_rr_rrsig_expiration, ldns_rr_rrsig_set_expiration, ldns_rr_rrsig_inception, ldns_rr_rrsig_set_inception, ldns_rr_rrsig_keytag, ldns_rr_rrsig_set_keytag, ldns_rr_rrsig_signame, ldns_rr_rrsig_set_signame, ldns_rr_rrsig_sig, ldns_rr_rrsig_set_sig- SYNOPSIS
#include <stdint.h> #include <stdbool.h> #include <ldns/ldns.h> ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_rrsig_typecovered(const ldns_rr *r); bool ldns_rr_rrsig_set_typecovered(ldns_rr *r, ldns_rdf *f); ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_rrsig_algorithm(const ldns_rr *r); bool ldns_rr_rrsig_set_algorithm(ldns_rr *r, ldns_rdf *f); ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_rrsig_labels(const ldns_rr *r); bool ldns_rr_rrsig_set_labels(ldns_rr *r, ldns_rdf *f); ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_rrsig_origttl(const ldns_rr *r); bool ldns_rr_rrsig_set_origttl(ldns_rr *r, ldns_rdf *f); ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_rrsig_expiration(const ldns_rr *r); bool ldns_rr_rrsig_set_expiration(ldns_rr *r, ldns_rdf *f); ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_rrsig_inception(const ldns_rr *r); bool ldns_rr_rrsig_set_inception(ldns_rr *r, ldns_rdf *f); ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_rrsig_keytag(const ldns_rr *r); bool ldns_rr_rrsig_set_keytag(ldns_rr *r, ldns_rdf *f); ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_rrsig_signame(const ldns_rr *r); bool ldns_rr_rrsig_set_signame(ldns_rr *r, ldns_rdf *f); ldns_rdf* ldns_rr_rrsig_sig(const ldns_rr *r); bool ldns_rr_rrsig_set_sig(ldns_rr *r, ldns_rdf *f); DESCRIPTION
ldns_rr_rrsig_typecovered() returns the type covered of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the resource record Returns a ldns_rdf* with the type covered or NULL on failure ldns_rr_rrsig_set_typecovered() sets the typecovered of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the rr to use f: the typecovered to set Returns true on success, false otherwise ldns_rr_rrsig_algorithm() returns the algorithm of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG RR r: the resource record Returns a ldns_rdf* with the algorithm or NULL on failure ldns_rr_rrsig_set_algorithm() sets the algorithm of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the rr to use f: the algorithm to set Returns true on success, false otherwise ldns_rr_rrsig_labels() returns the number of labels of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG RR r: the resource record Returns a ldns_rdf* with the number of labels or NULL on failure ldns_rr_rrsig_set_labels() sets the number of labels of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the rr to use f: the number of labels to set Returns true on success, false otherwise ldns_rr_rrsig_origttl() returns the original TTL of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG RR r: the resource record Returns a ldns_rdf* with the original TTL or NULL on failure ldns_rr_rrsig_set_origttl() sets the original TTL of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the rr to use f: the original TTL to set Returns true on success, false otherwise ldns_rr_rrsig_expiration() returns the expiration time of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG RR r: the resource record Returns a ldns_rdf* with the expiration time or NULL on failure ldns_rr_rrsig_set_expiration() sets the expireation date of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the rr to use f: the expireation date to set Returns true on success, false otherwise ldns_rr_rrsig_inception() returns the inception time of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG RR r: the resource record Returns a ldns_rdf* with the inception time or NULL on failure ldns_rr_rrsig_set_inception() sets the inception date of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the rr to use f: the inception date to set Returns true on success, false otherwise ldns_rr_rrsig_keytag() returns the keytag of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG RR r: the resource record Returns a ldns_rdf* with the keytag or NULL on failure ldns_rr_rrsig_set_keytag() sets the keytag of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the rr to use f: the keytag to set Returns true on success, false otherwise ldns_rr_rrsig_signame() returns the signers name of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG RR r: the resource record Returns a ldns_rdf* with the signers name or NULL on failure ldns_rr_rrsig_set_signame() sets the signers name of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the rr to use f: the signers name to set Returns true on success, false otherwise ldns_rr_rrsig_sig() returns the signature data of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG RR r: the resource record Returns a ldns_rdf* with the signature data or NULL on failure ldns_rr_rrsig_set_sig() sets the signature data of a LDNS_RR_TYPE_RRSIG rr r: the rr to use f: the signature data to set Returns true on success, false otherwise AUTHOR
The ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs to ldns-team@nlnetlabs.nl or in our bugzilla at http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/bugs/index.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs. Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
perldoc Net::DNS, RFC1034, RFC1035, RFC4033, RFC4034 and RFC4035. REMARKS
This manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use of Doxygen and some perl. 30 May 2006 ldns(3)