Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? UNIX Admin (Papers and study material) Post 302137794 by raman1605 on Thursday 27th of September 2007 04:04:35 AM
Old 09-27-2007
Actually this what i want to know... Is it possible to move ahead on ur own for any UNIX/Solaris certification exams.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. New to Unix. Which books should I read?

UniX internals Material

Hi! I have 1.5 years experience in unix environment and shell scripting. Now, I started learning UNIX internals and network programming. Can you please help in finding the same material on the net Thanks Srinivas. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivaskathika
7 Replies

2. Programming

Good Unix Online Study Material

HI Friends, I wanted to start this thread inorder to keep all the Unix starters to easily find useful material through this thread...I request you all to provide with the URL address of any gud material you know... thanks and regards... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul3894singh
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Unix Material

Hi, Can anyone provide the UNIX material. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: biyyanimv
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Having trouble finding good unix study material

I am trying to read about a UNIX distribution list but I cannot seem to find out what it is or where I can find a website to read more on it any help would be greatly appreciated (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: starshot
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any study material for begineers for UNIX please??

Any study material for begineers for UNIX please?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjany
2 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Any study material for begineers for Ubuntu please??

Any study material for begineers for Ubuntu please?? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjany
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Study Material

Hi , Can anyone suggest me any UNIX Study material and UNIX Certification specific for TELECOM-DOMAIN. Best Regards, Om Prakash. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: omprakash1986
14 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Regarding Admin life either as DBA or UNIX Linux admin

I am planning to choose my career as Unix/Linux Admin or a DBA. But I have come to know from forums and few admins like the job will be 24/7. I have few questions on that. Can we get "DAY" shifts in any one of the admin Job ? Can't we have shift timings in any company ? Eventhough the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jacktts
7 Replies

9. Red Hat

Would like to study and take rh system admin exam.

hello, when the times comes where do I schedule for the linux system admin exam? I have taken exams before through vue or prometric I did not see rh system admin exam on either site? any feedback would be helpful such as cost? how many test is it one or two? is the comptia linux+ just as recognized... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arcolinux
3 Replies
SoMaterialBundle(3)						       Coin						       SoMaterialBundle(3)

NAME
SoMaterialBundle - The SoMaterialBundle class simplifies material handling. Every shape node should create (on the stack) an instance of this class and call sendFirst() before sending anything to GL. During rendering, send() should be used to send material values to GL. SYNOPSIS
Inherits SoBundle. Public Member Functions SoMaterialBundle (SoAction *action) ~SoMaterialBundle () void setUpMultiple (void) void sendFirst (void) void forceSend (const int index) SbBool isColorOnly (void) const void send (const int index, const SbBool betweenbeginend) Additional Inherited Members Detailed Description The SoMaterialBundle class simplifies material handling. Every shape node should create (on the stack) an instance of this class and call sendFirst() before sending anything to GL. During rendering, send() should be used to send material values to GL. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation SoMaterialBundle::SoMaterialBundle (SoAction *action) Constructor with action being the action applied to the geometry node. SoMaterialBundle::~SoMaterialBundle () Destructor Member Function Documentation void SoMaterialBundle::setUpMultiple (void) Currently not in use. It is only provided for OIV compliance. void SoMaterialBundle::sendFirst (void) Sends the initial material values to GL. Must be done once in all geometry nodes before the rendering begins. void SoMaterialBundle::forceSend (const intindex) Will send the material to GL even though index equals the current index. Provided for compatibility with the SGI Open Inventor v2.1 API. SbBool SoMaterialBundle::isColorOnly (void) const Returns TRUE if the current light model is BASE_COLOR. void SoMaterialBundle::send (const intindex, const SbBoolbetweenbeginend) Sends material values with index index to GL. Will test whether the current index equals index before sending. betweenBeginEnd should be TRUE if your program is between a glBegin() and glEnd() (it is illegal to change the polygon stipple between a glBegin() and glEnd()). Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 SoMaterialBundle(3)