Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: need java to c converter
Top Forums Programming need java to c converter Post 302137008 by rein on Friday 21st of September 2007 03:48:27 AM
Old 09-21-2007
This may work for individual classes using standard java but when using third party jars or for larger application it will be difficult. You may end up with one very large executable which probably isn't very practical.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Reading from the parallelport (a/d Converter)

Hi all For my Radio-astronomy project, I`d like to read from the parallel port. Signals are coming from a 8bit analog/digital converter over the parallelport. I`d like to read the signal (endless) and print them out on the screen. I mean in a diagramm, with 2 axis. (Time,sec. and Voltage, V... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fab102
1 Replies

2. Solaris

PCL To PDF Converter

Looking for a Unix command / tool that would convert PCL files into PDF files. I've searched the forum and the web and can't find any. Is it even possible? Cheers. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KenLynch
1 Replies

3. Programming

How can I send data to my C converter?

Hello, I have a directory structure of seismic files that are stored within about 1000 different directories. The directory structure is typically no more than two levels deep, and they are organized by station name and disc name. Each disc name folder contains a text file called 'vdaq.txt' that I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ws6transam
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

Best text to pdf converter for Hp/UX 11.31

Hi, Can anyone tell me the best converter I can use to convert text to pdf for HP/UX 11.31? Thanks, Linda (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lnemitz
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Slideshow with ffmpeg converter

Hi, everyone! I'm on a Debian 9.0 GNU/Linux machine. I'm not a very experienced user, but I do my best to learn. So, I have a bunch of images PNG files. I'm trying to make a slideshow with these using the ffmpeg video converter. I also have an audio WAVE stereo file which I'd like to merge... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: worov
0 Replies
rmiregistry(1)						      General Commands Manual						    rmiregistry(1)

NAME
rmiregistry - Java remote object registry SYNOPSIS
rmiregistry [ port ] DESCRIPTION
The rmiregistry command creates and starts a remote object registry on the specified port on the current host. If port number is omitted, the registry is started on port 1099. The rmiregistry command produces no output and is typically run in the background. For example: example% rmiregistry & A remote object registry is a bootstrap naming service that is used by RMI servers on a host to bind remote objects to names. Clients can then look up remote objects and make remote method invocations. The registry is typically used to locate the first remote object on which an application needs to invoke methods. That object in turn pro- vides application-specific support for finding other objects. The methods of the java.rmi.registry.LocateRegistry class are used to get a registry operating on a particular host or host and port. The URL-based methods of the java.rmi.Naming class operate on a registry and can be used to look up a remote object, bind a simple (string) name to a remote object, rebind a new name to a remote object (overriding the old binding), unbind a remote object, and list the URLs bound in the registry. OPTIONS
The following option is supported: -Joption Used in conjunction with any java option, this option passes option (no spaces between -J and option) on to the java inter- preter. SEE ALSO
See (or search java.sun.com) for the following: java.rmi.Naming @ http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5/docs/api/java/rmi/Naming.html java.rmi.registry.LocateRegistry @ http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5/docs/api/java/rmi/registry/LocateRegistry.html 23 Apr 2001 rmiregistry(1)