Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Looking for equal to Visual Studio for Unix Post 302136592 by umen on Tuesday 18th of September 2007 06:07:51 PM
Old 09-18-2007
thanks for the relpy folks , ok and if i still will like to use emacs does it have all the things kdevelop have?
is there good books/tutorials about using c++ with emacs and kdevelop ?
by the way im using vi all the time and know it very well , so is it going to be easier??

thanks allot

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Visual Studio .Net

How can I create and run a stand-alone console application in Visual Studio .Net ? (cpp-file)....... ...thanks for any help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pennywize
4 Replies

2. Programming

Connect to UNIX server with Visual Basic

Is there any possibility to develop an application using Visual Basic that connects to a unix server (using SSH) and run some commands? I will try to describe what i need : The user should enter the server adress, username and password! Than the user must enter some "filenames" and after... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: SuperDuck
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not equal to in Unix

Guys, I am trying to do below operation LAST_TRANSACTION=2 if ]; then # do something fi If the LAST_TRANSACTION variable is not equal to 1 or 2 or 3 then code inside the if block should be execute. This code is not working, Any help is appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowrishankar05
7 Replies

4. Programming

Debug with VIsual Studio 6, cpp project

Hi, I"m trying to debug one project in VS6 this is cpp ,with source/headers/resource files. I need to start program from terminal with some parameters, e.g. c> feetcmd -a param1 -d param2, now this program going into the loop and the whole PC is frozen, I tried to do TASK_MANAGER/right... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
6 Replies

5. Solaris

How to FTP (get multiple) unix files to windows using visual basic 6

How to FTP (get multiple) unix files to windows using visual basic 6. I am a list of files in my unix location, need to ftp those files to windows machine using Visual basic 6 or VBA macros. Thanks in Advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshmani
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Downloading and running Visual Studio Code

Ubuntu 16.04 I tried downloading the .deb package of Visual Studio Code from here but for some reason it won't open. From Activities Overview if I select the program it shows up in the task panel on the left but it just blinks a few times then goes away. I would rather not have to use snap... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
5 Replies
scratch(1)						      General Commands Manual							scratch(1)

NAME
Scratch - An easy to use interactive programming environment for ages 8 and up. Description Scratch is an easy, interactive, collaborative programming environment designed for creation of interactive stories, animations, games, music, and art -- and sharing these on the web. Scratch is designed to help young people (ages 8 and up) develop 21st century learning skills. As they create Scratch projects, young people learn important mathematical and computational ideas, while also gaining a deeper understanding of the process of design. This man page contains basic information about Scratch. For additional information, see the Scratch website at http://scratch.mit.edu. OPTIONS
Options are set through the .scratch.ini file in the user's home directory. For instructions on how to edit this file, see http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Network_Installation. BUGS
Please report bugs to the package maintainer. For the most recent version of this package, see http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Linux_installer FILES
/usr/bin/scratch - scratch startup script /usr/lib/scratch/ - Contains Scratch.image (Squeak image containing Scratch code), and scratch.ini file /usr/share/scratch/- Contains subdirectories with Scratch media library, sample projects, and language files. COPYRIGHT
Scratch is Copyright (C) 2011 Massachusetts Institute of Technology and released under the GPL v2. See the LICENSE file included with the source code. The Scratch logo, the Scratch cat, and Gobo are trademarks of MIT and may not be used in substantially modified programs based on the Scratch source code. Scratch is developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. See http://scratch.mit.edu scratch(1)