Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Looking for equal to Visual Studio for Unix Post 302136569 by porter on Tuesday 18th of September 2007 01:16:14 PM
Old 09-18-2007
Or write/test the code on windows using VC++ then use scp/ftp/cvs to put the source on UNIX for building.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Visual Studio .Net

How can I create and run a stand-alone console application in Visual Studio .Net ? (cpp-file)....... ...thanks for any help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pennywize
4 Replies

2. Programming

Connect to UNIX server with Visual Basic

Is there any possibility to develop an application using Visual Basic that connects to a unix server (using SSH) and run some commands? I will try to describe what i need : The user should enter the server adress, username and password! Than the user must enter some "filenames" and after... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: SuperDuck
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not equal to in Unix

Guys, I am trying to do below operation LAST_TRANSACTION=2 if ]; then # do something fi If the LAST_TRANSACTION variable is not equal to 1 or 2 or 3 then code inside the if block should be execute. This code is not working, Any help is appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowrishankar05
7 Replies

4. Programming

Debug with VIsual Studio 6, cpp project

Hi, I"m trying to debug one project in VS6 this is cpp ,with source/headers/resource files. I need to start program from terminal with some parameters, e.g. c> feetcmd -a param1 -d param2, now this program going into the loop and the whole PC is frozen, I tried to do TASK_MANAGER/right... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
6 Replies

5. Solaris

How to FTP (get multiple) unix files to windows using visual basic 6

How to FTP (get multiple) unix files to windows using visual basic 6. I am a list of files in my unix location, need to ftp those files to windows machine using Visual basic 6 or VBA macros. Thanks in Advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshmani
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Downloading and running Visual Studio Code

Ubuntu 16.04 I tried downloading the .deb package of Visual Studio Code from here but for some reason it won't open. From Activities Overview if I select the program it shows up in the task panel on the left but it just blinks a few times then goes away. I would rather not have to use snap... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
5 Replies
CVS-DEBC(1)						      General Commands Manual						       CVS-DEBC(1)

NAME
cvs-debc - view contents of a cvs-buildpackage/cvs-debuild generated package SYNOPSIS
cvs-debc [options] [package ...] DESCRIPTION
cvs-debc is run from the CVS working directory after cvs-buildpackage or cvs-debuild. It uses the cvs-buildpackage system to locate the .changes file generated in that run. It then displays information about the .deb files which were generated in that run, by running dpkg- deb -I and dpkg-deb -c on every .deb archive listed in the .changes file, assuming that all of the .deb archives live in the same directory as the .changes file. It is useful for ensuring that the expected files have ended up in the Debian package. If a list of packages is given on the command line, then only those debs with names in this list of packages will be processed. Note that unlike cvs-buildpackage, the only way to specify the source package name is with the -P option; you cannot simply have it as the last command-line parameter. OPTIONS
All current cvs-buildpackage options are silently accepted; however, only the ones listed below have any effect. For more details on all of them, see the cvs-buildpackage(1) manpage. -adebian-architecture, -tGNU-system-type See dpkg-architecture(1) for a description of these options. They affect the search for the .changes file. They are provided to mimic the behaviour of dpkg-buildpackage when determining the name of the .changes file. -Mmodule The name of the CVS module. -Ppackage The name of the package. -Vversion The version number of the package. -Ttag The CVS tag to use for exporting sources. -Rroot directory Root of the original sources archive. -Wwork directory The full path name for the cvs-buildpackage working directory. -xprefix This option provides the CVS default module prefix. --help, --version Show help message and version information respectively. SEE ALSO
cvs-buildpackage(1), cvs-debi(1), cvs-debuild(1) and debc(1). AUTHOR
cvs-buildpackage was written by Manoj Srivastava, and the current version of debi was written by Julian Gilbey <jdg@debian.org>. They have been combined into this program by Julian Gilbey. DEBIAN
Debian Utilities CVS-DEBC(1)