Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: save the HTML result
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting save the HTML result Post 302136521 by SanjayLinux on Tuesday 18th of September 2007 06:45:10 AM
Old 09-18-2007
Hammer & Screwdriver Give some more info

Could you please some more info about your HTML format. I didn't get your question?

~~~ Sanjay Tripathi ~~~

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to output curl result as html

hi, new to scripting and would like to know how can I have a script which will curl a few URLs and have the results such as the URLs being curled, dns lookup time, connection time, total time, etc save in a html format in a form of table with column and rows. thank you. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: squidusr
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save cURL verbose output to file or do it like browser "save as.."

hi there ! i have exactly the same problem like this guy here https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/127668-getting-curl-output-verbose-file.html i am not able to save the curl verbose output.. the sollution in this thread (redirecting stderr to a file) does not work for me.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crabmeat
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Time" command and save result in a file.txt

Hi, I'am using "time" to check execution time of some script. Is there any possibility to save time command result into a file ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Physix
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Way to save output result of a program into another new file...

Does anybody know any alternative way to save output result of a program into another new file? I got try the command below: program_used input_file > new_output_file program_used input_file >> new_output_file Unfortunately, both the ">" and ">>" is not work at this case to save the output... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk and save result on a different file

Hi, If I type: ls -l *txt | awk '{print $8}' I get the file listing if I am in the directory. If I try to do the same from a job flow, doing also other things, I can't do ls -l directory/*txt | awk '{print $8}' > directory/result.txt or echo ls -l directory/*txt | awk '{print... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: essemario
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save result to a text file

Currently I have a perl code to combine two different files. #! /usr/bin/perl -w use strict; open FP1,"A.txt"; open FP2,"B.txt"; my ($l1,$l2); while(1) { $l1=<FP1>; chomp $l1; $l2=<FP2>; chomp $l2; last unless(defined $l1 or defined $l2); print "$l1 $l2\n"; } close FP2;... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tzeronone
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scrape 10 million pages and save the raw html data in mysql database

I have a list of 10 million page urls. I want those pages scraped and saved in the mysql database as raw html. I own a Linux VPS server with 1GB RAM and WHM/cPanel. I would like to scrape at least 100,000 urls in 24 hours. So can anyone give me some sample shell scripting code? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Viruthagiri
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I save the result in a variable

I have friends that this command worked perfectly, but I would like to save the result in a variable, which I have not achieved var=prueba.txt echo $var | cut -d "." -f 1 prueba I need to do this but does not work me salida=echo $var | cut -d "." -f 1 echo "result:$salida" ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save value from output of Corestat and save in a list for each core

I am trying to modify the "corestat v1.1" code which is in Perl.The typical output of this code is below: Core Utilization CoreId %Usr %Sys %Total ------ ----- ----- ------ 5 4.91 0.01 4.92 6 0.06 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zam_1234
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compare the current result with previous line result.?

Hi Gurus, I have requirement to compare current result with previous reuslt. The sample case is below. 1 job1 1 1 job2 2 1 job3 3 2 job_a1 1 2 job_a2 2 2 job_a3 3 3 job_b1 1 3 job_b2 2 for above sample file, GID is group ID, for input line, the job run... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ken6503
1 Replies
HTML::Microformats::Format::hReview(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  HTML::Microformats::Format::hReview(3pm)

NAME
HTML::Microformats::Format::hReview - the hReview and xFolk microformats SYNOPSIS
use HTML::Microformats::DocumentContext; use HTML::Microformats::Format::hReview; my $context = HTML::Microformats::DocumentContext->new($dom, $uri); my @reviews = HTML::Microformats::Format::hReview->extract_all( $dom->documentElement, $context); foreach my $review (@reviews) { print $review->get_reviewer->get_fn . " "; } DESCRIPTION
HTML::Microformats::Format::hReview inherits from HTML::Microformats::Format. See the base class definition for a description of property getter/setter methods, constructors, etc. MICROFORMAT
HTML::Microformats::Format::hReview supports hReview 0.3 and xFolk as described at <http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview> and <http://microformats.org/wiki/xfolk>, with the following differences: o hAudio hAudio microformats can be used as the reviewed item. (At the time of writing this documentation however, HTML::Microformats didn't support hAudio!) o Jumbled-up Support for xFolk and hReview are bundled together, so properties are usually supported in both, even if only defined by one microformat spec. (e.g. reviewer is defined by hReview, but this module supports it in xFolk entries.) RDF OUTPUT
<http://www.purl.org/stuff/rev#>, <http://ontologi.es/hreview#>. BUGS
Please report any bugs to <http://rt.cpan.org/>. Known limitations: o If no "reviewer" is found inside the hReview, parsers should look outside the hReview, in the context of the page, for the "reviewer". If there is no "reviewer" outside either, then parsers should use the author defined by the containing document language, e.g. for HTML documents, the <address> contact info for the page (which is ideally marked up as an hCard as well). SEE ALSO
HTML::Microformats::Format, HTML::Microformats. AUTHOR
Toby Inkster <tobyink@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2011 Toby Inkster This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-06 HTML::Microformats::Format::hReview(3pm)