Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Need Linux GUI based DVD burner Post 302136209 by cassj on Sunday 16th of September 2007 11:11:44 AM
Old 09-16-2007
10GB every day onto DVDs...sorry to hear that. Smilie I would try to find a diff solution, but if that's what you have to do, you might try "kdar":

KDar homepage

I've never used it but it looks like it may be a good starting point for you.

Cheers.....Cassj

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

cd/dvd burner

Hi there! I have mandrake linux and my cd- and dvd-burner appear as normal cd-rom drives. My Cd-burner is from plextor and the dvd-burner from sony. Do I need new drivers? and where can I find some? And which burning programms are good for linux? thx (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mysth
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GUI Based RPM

Hi, How to create GUI based RPM. I am using Red Hat.. Please explain in detail. Thanks Kammy. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kjannu
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

gui based appliocation using shell script

hi, i've to write a shript based application which should gives a look and feel like a GUI. can any one give me a base idea on how to design a GUI based application using shell script. Regards, vijay:b: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vij_krr
1 Replies

4. Solaris

How to install dvd/cd burner

Good morning I have a Sun Ultra_60 with Solaris_8 station, you can guide me as I have to install a DVD burner? that need to record programs? A Greeting :D (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: grymorum
5 Replies

5. Programming

Open source my WGI, a GUI lib based entirely OIOIC

What WGI? WGI is doing what MFC has done, to encapsulate API, BUT WGI uses OIOIC, instead of C++. to download WGI 1.0.2 source code: Downloads - oic-wgi - Project Hosting on Google Code node WDialog ---> corresponding MFC's CDialog node WMenu ---> corresponding MFC's CMenu node WButton... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pervise.zhao
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem in GUI based program on Sun Solaris

Hello! I am trying to run a program which has used Xlib for its graphical user interface on Solaris through Common Desktop Environment(CDE). All I get is my three required widows open but all blank.They suppose to show some symbols, pictures ad buttons.In the command terminal the following... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asif92
1 Replies

7. Hardware

inability to use cd rom or dvd burner

Here is my conundrum . I am unable to access my cd or dvd after I supposedly alter the BIOS setting to enable a "Live" CD or DVD to be used. Would ,changing the Hard Drive or Motherboard remedy the situation. Thanking you, katosan:wall::wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: katosan
2 Replies
uri_urn(3tcl)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management					     uri_urn(3tcl)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(3tcl)