Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What Came First?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What Came First? Post 302135451 by jagdish.machhi@ on Monday 10th of September 2007 12:59:52 AM
Old 09-10-2007
I say an egg come first..

HI,

It is very interesting topic/question arises in everyones mind long and

long years....and still arise in the feature also.....

Hey....I am little but confidently say that an egg came first on the

earth.....For the proof, I give an example :

'Store fresh water from the rain itself in the big bucket ..say 15-days/a month,

After observing later on , you will find many small insects are generated

automatically.

Hence I think it is prooved that an egg comes first.Since there is no any

insect present into that big bucket or water tank.

Regards
JAGDISH

AuSetBucketAttributes(3)				     Library Functions Manual					  AuSetBucketAttributes(3)

Name
       AuSetBucketAttributes - set bucket attributes

Synopsis
       #include <audio/audiolib.h>

void AuSetBucketAttributes(server, bucket, valuemask, attributes, status)
	   AuServer *server;
	   AuBucketID bucket;
	   AuMask valuemask;
	   AuBucketAttributes *attributes;
	   AuStatus *status; /* RETURN */

Arguments
       server	 Specifies the connection to the audio server.

bucket	 Specifies the audio bucket.

valuemask Specifies  which bucket attributes are defined in the attributes argument.  This must be a bitwise inclusive OR of one or more of
		 these constants: AuCompCommonIDMask, AuCompCommonKindMask, AuCompCommonUseMask, AuCommonFormatMask, AuCommonNumTracksMask, AuCom-
		 monAccessMask, AuCommonDescriptionMask, AuCompBucketSampleRateMask, or AuCompBucketSamplesMask.

attributes
		 Specifies the structure from which the values (as specified by the value mask) are to be taken.

status	 If non-NULL, flush the output buffer and return the status from the server.

Description
       AuSetBucketAttributes sets the attributes of bucket using only those values in attributes specified by valuemask.

BUGS
This is not implemented in the server. Expect an AuBadImplementation error if used in a client application. Errors AuBadImplementation. See Also AuGetBucketAttributes. audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface audiolib - bucket attributes 1.9.3 AuSetBucketAttributes(3)