Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Problem downloading linux kernel 2.6 on to AT91RM9200 Post 302135359 by krishnaji7 on Saturday 8th of September 2007 06:02:07 AM
Old 09-08-2007
AT91RM9200 2.6 Kernel

Hi Yugandhar,

Please let me know from where I can download the working 2.6 kernel & patches.

I am also working on AT91RM9200 EVB.

Best regards

Kris

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem Downloading Red Hat

I've been having problems downloading Red Hat 7.2 from their FTP site. It downloads rather slowly(between 2-3k/sec, I'm on broadband) and after about 10 minutes stops downloading altogether. Am I doing something wrong? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tradewynd
2 Replies

2. Linux

Downloading Linux

My class "UNIX using Linux" started today. The software that came with my text book will not download. I am running XP pro .. When I load the "guide to UNIX using Linux" disk the only thing that comes up is E:/ showing some files that are on the disk and then it stops and does nothing. Can anyone... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tammy
13 Replies

3. Linux

downloading linux

I can't download linux. why? :mad: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: buddhika
2 Replies

4. Linux

downloading linux

hi when i got to download fedora there are so many options to download. I remember my teacher saying there was 3 iso files to download yet I see 6 and different options. Does anyone know which one i should download ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dannyd
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in Downloading one day old files from FTP site

HI, I'm downloading one day old files from ftp site. Below is my script ---------------------------- printf "open $HOST \n" > ftp.cmd printf "user $USER $PASSWD\n" >> ftp.cmd printf "bin\n" >> ftp.cmd #printf "cd /Models/\n" >> ftp.cmd printf "prompt\n" >> ftp.cmd printf "for oldfile... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shekhar_v4
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wget pdf downloading problem

Hi. I am trying to make a mirror of this free online journal: http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~content=t716100758~db=all Under the individual issues, the link location for the "Full Text PDF" does not have ".pdf" as an extension -- so when I use wget it misses the file. However clicking... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: obo1234
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Kernel parameters problem in Linux

please tell me the list of kernel parameters in RHEL 5.7 Because we've a requirement in one project. Also tell me the importance of eah kernel parameter if possible. ==Thanks in Advance==:):D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
1 Replies
CTRLALTDEL(8)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						     CTRLALTDEL(8)

NAME
ctrlaltdel - set the function of the Ctrl-Alt-Del combination SYNOPSIS
ctrlaltdel hard|soft DESCRIPTION
Based on examination of the linux/kernel/sys.c code, it is clear that there are two supported functions that the Ctrl-Alt-Del sequence can perform: a hard reset, which immediately reboots the computer without calling sync(2) and without any other preparation; and a soft reset, which sends the SIGINT (interrupt) signal to the init process (this is always the process with PID 1). If this option is used, the init(8) program must support this feature. Since there are now several init(8) programs in the Linux community, please consult the documentation for the version that you are currently using. ctrlaltdel is usually used in the /etc/rc.local file. FILES
/etc/rc.local SEE ALSO
simpleinit(8), init(8) AUTHOR
Peter Orbaek (poe@daimi.aau.dk) AVAILABILITY
The ctrlaltdel command is part of the util-linux-ng package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux-ng/. Linux 1.2 25 October 1993 CTRLALTDEL(8)