Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers what's this system and browser? Post 302134874 by puerjiang on Tuesday 4th of September 2007 06:01:54 AM
Old 09-04-2007
what's this system and browser?

what's this system and browser?

thanks!
what's this system and browser?-shot0042jpg
what's this system and browser?-shot0055jpg
what's this system and browser?-shot0057jpg
what's this system and browser?-shot0059jpg
what's this system and browser?-shot0061jpg

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Browser

I recently install solaris8. on my computer, unfortunately I'm running AOL 7. Is't possible to run this on solaris?. If yes, your help is welcome. :( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MEdwards42
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want a better browser...

:D Howdy The IT admin where I work is limited in knowing what's available, so we're stuck with Netscape Navigator v4.72, as our only GUI browser. :confused: Is there a user friendly unix browser, that the average non-unix savey engineer can use? OS is AIX 4.3 (on the BASH shell). Hardware... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tatum
4 Replies

3. SCO

Browser problem

I'm running SCO Unix openserver 5.0.4 at the moment. The problem is my dissatifaction with the web browser netscape 3.01. I wanted a better browser, and tried to install netscape 4.7, and the required rs504c patch. I'm still not able to see web pages in a satisfying matter, it is mostly black. I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cantona007
0 Replies

4. Programming

Redirect Browser

Hello guys, Is it possible to redirect browser to another socket address? Cheers, Elton (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: EltonSky
1 Replies

5. Solaris

X browser

xbrowser getting closed automatically and ask for user id and password in solaris? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
5 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Browser Help

I'm looking for a browser than can handle heavy java usage. Firefox doesn't seem to be able to handle heavy usage anymore :( . Chromium does a decent job, but its just so different from Firefox I just can't get used to it. I have been trying to get used to chromium for over 2 weeks but can't... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

7. Programming

Close browser

I just would like to have a javascript function ( for user logout ) which can close the browser that the user run this function , for example , if the user is using IE to click this function , then close ALL IE browser , is it possible ? if it can not be make , could the function close ALL opened... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
2 Replies

8. AIX

Cloning a system via mksysb backup from one system and restore to new system

Hello All, I am trying to clone an entire AIX virtual machine to a new virtual machine including all partitions and OS.Can anyone help me on the procedure to follow? I am not really sure on how it can be done.Thanks in advance. Please use CODE tags for sample input, sample output, and for code... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
4 Replies

9. AIX

Browser on AIX 7.1

We are trying to install Websphere 7.1 on our AIX 7.1 server. When we run Launchpad it fails because it can't find a browser. The AIX admin installed firefox from the distribution DVD, and now when we launch firefox we get: #:/usr/mozilla/firefox> #./firefox (firefox-bin:18481328):... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dderemer
5 Replies
EPIPHANY(1)                                                                                                                            EPIPHANY(1)

NAME
epiphany - simple to use web browser for GNOME SYNOPSIS
epiphany [OPTION...] [url] DESCRIPTION
Help options -?, --help Show help options Application options -n, --new-tab Open a new tab in an existing browser window --new-window Open a new browser window -b, --bookmarks-editor Launch the bookmarks editor --import-bookmarks=FILE Import bookmarks from the given file -l, --load-session=FILE Load the given session file -t, --add-bookmark=URL Add a bookmark --private-instance Start a private instance --profile=FILE Profile directory to use in the private instance --display=DISPLAY X display to use --version Show version Epiphany has a comprehensive help system. Run the browser and select Help from the menu. AUTHOR
Written by Marco Pesenti Gritti, Christian Persch and others. GNOME May 2006 EPIPHANY(1)