Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: generate a program
Top Forums Programming generate a program Post 302134449 by namishtiwari on Friday 31st of August 2007 02:34:20 AM
Old 08-31-2007
generate a program

I have created a shell script but i wnt to translate that in c++ program as it is not working that fast.

1 strip=6 tickets
1 ticket has 27 values in that there should be exactly 15 values rest can be filled with zeroes.

1 strip has exactly 90 values.
in a column the entries should be in ascending order and not all entries in a column can be 0.

I am pasting one row for the reference.

00,00,20,33,00,00,63,70,80,06,12,00,34,42,56,00,00,00,00,00,29,00,00,59,69,74,86
04,13,00,32,43,00,65,00,00,00,18,22,00,00,55,00,72,84,09,00,00,38,47,00,67,00,89
01,11,21,00,00,51,00,76,00,00,00,26,30,45,54,00,00,82,00,19,00,00,46,00,61,77,83

There can not be a duplicacy of records.

Thanks
Namish

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to write to stdin of another program (program A -> [stdin]program B)

Hi, Program A: uses pipe() I am able to read the stdout of PROGAM B (stdout got through system() command) into PROGRAM A using: * child -> dup2(fd, STDOUT_FILENO); -> execl("/path/PROGRAM B", "PROGRAM B", NULL); * parent -> char line; -> read(fd, line, 100); Question: ---------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vvaidyan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to write to stdin of another program (program A -> [stdin]program B)

Hi, Program A: uses pipe() I am able to read the stdout of PROGAM B (stdout got through system() command) into PROGRAM A using: * child -> dup2(fd, STDOUT_FILENO); -> execl("/path/PROGRAM B", "PROGRAM B", NULL); * parent -> char line; -> read(fd, line, 100); Question: ---------... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vvaidyan
3 Replies

3. Programming

A program to trace execution of another program

Hi, I wanted to know if i can write a program using switches and signals, etc to trace execution of other unix program which calls c program internally. If yes how? If not with signals and switches then are there any other methods apart from debugging with gdb/dbx. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiten_hegde
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to open program and send/execute command in program

Hi, i want to write a script that executes a program (exec?) . this program then requires a filename as input. how do i give it this input in the script so the program will be complete run and close by the script. e.g. exec prog.exe program then asks for filename "enter filename:"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tuathan
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Generate dates

let says, today is my payroll day (7/26), my next payroll day will be 8/9. i want to generate a shell script to extract 8/9, 8/23, 9/6, and so on for 2010. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjmannonline
2 Replies

6. Programming

Python program faster than C++ program.

I wrote a simple program that generates a random word 10,000,000 times. I wrote it in python, then in C++ and compared the two completion times. The python script was faster! Is that normal? Why would the python script be faster? I was under the impression that C++ was faster. What are some of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cbreiny
2 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Calling compiled C program with Perl program

Long story short: I'm working inside of a Unix SSH under a bash shell. I have to code a C program that generates a random number. Then I have to call the compiled C program with a Perl program to run the C program 20 times and put all the generated random #s into a text file, then print that text... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdkirby
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with excel generate

Hi, I want to calculate the table space usages an this result save as excel. It's saved but header coming two time within one excel file like : TABLESPACE_NAME SIZE_MB FREE_MB USED_MB FREE_% USED_% a 10000 3395.63 6604.37 33 66 b 2048 1330.38 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnmonu
3 Replies

9. Programming

How to write a java program that will parse through an XML file and generate a report?

I'm pretty new to Java and I am trying to write a program that will pick up a file from a windows directory adn parse through the XML file to produce a report that will show a total item count and a total paid amount. Any one have any suggestions? Trying to figure out where to start... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: risarose87
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl program get a response before the program quits

I created a program, so a kid can practice there math on it. It dispenses varies math problems and the kid must input an answer. I also want it to grade the work they have done, but I can't find the best place for it to print out the grade. I have: if ( $response =~ m/^/ ) { $user_wants_to_quit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: germany1517
1 Replies
KDESTROY(1)						      General Commands Manual						       KDESTROY(1)

NAME
kdestroy - destroy Kerberos tickets SYNOPSIS
kdestroy [-q] [-c cache_name] DESCRIPTION
The kdestroy utility destroys the user's active Kerberos authorization tickets by writing zeros to the specified credentials cache that contains them. If the credentials cache is not specified, the default credentials cache is destroyed. OPTIONS
-q Run quietly. Normally kdestroy beeps if it fails to destroy the user's tickets. The -q flag suppresses this behavior. -c cache_name use cache_name as the credentials (ticket) cache name and location; if this option is not used, the default cache name and location are used. The default credentials cache may vary between systems. If the KRB5CCNAME environment variable is set, its value is used to name the default ticket cache. Most installations recommend that you place the kdestroy command in your .logout file, so that your tickets are destroyed automatically when you log out. ENVIRONMENT
Kdestroy uses the following environment variables: KRB5CCNAME Location of the Kerberos 5 credentials (ticket) cache. FILES
/tmp/krb5cc_[uid] default location of Kerberos 5 credentials cache ([uid] is the decimal UID of the user). SEE ALSO
kinit(1), klist(1), krb5(3) BUGS
Only the tickets in the specified credentials cache are destroyed. Separate ticket caches are used to hold root instance and password changing tickets. These should probably be destroyed too, or all of a user's tickets kept in a single credentials cache. KDESTROY(1)