Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Too Hot Here
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Too Hot Here Post 302134218 by Perderabo on Wednesday 29th of August 2007 11:27:50 PM
Old 08-30-2007
Blowtorch, that link says that the average high temperature August in Phoenix is 102°. 29 days of 110° or above is quite a bit above average. That extra 8 - 10 degrees is more than it sounds like.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hot Keys

I am a new user, using UNIX in a DOS window. Is there a way to code a "Hot Key" for a string of commands? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cwtlr
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hot Keys

I am a new user, using Unix in a DOS window. Can I set up Hot Keys to run a script? Example - A12.1.13.15 aaaaBbbbCccc Thank you, cwtlr (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cwtlr
8 Replies

3. Solaris

Hot Spare pool

One more query in SVM :) Now with hot spare spool... I can understand adding/replacing a slice in particular hot spare pool with "-a / -r" option (or) adding a slice to all existing hot spare pool with "-all" option. Here my query is for deleting, we have only option "-d". 1) If the hot... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowthamakanthan
2 Replies
Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::TEMPer::Internal(3pm) User Contributed Perl DocumentationDevice::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::TEMPer::Internal(3pm)

Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::TEMPer::Internal - The HidTEMPer internal sensor

VERSION
Version 0.02 SYNOPSIS
None DESCRIPTION
This is the implementation of the HidTEMPer internal sensor. CONSTANTS o MAX_TEMPERATURE The highest temperature(120 degrees celsius) this sensor can detect. o MIN_TEMPERATURE The lowest temperature(-40 degrees celsius) this sensor can detect. METHODS o celsius() Returns the current temperature from the device in celsius degrees. INHERIT METHODS FROM
Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::Sensor DEPENDENCIES
This module internally includes and takes use of the following packages: use Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::Sensor; This module uses the strict and warning pragmas. BUGS
Please report any bugs or missing features using the CPAN RT tool. FOR MORE INFORMATION
None AUTHOR
Magnus Sulland < msulland@cpan.org > ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
This code is inspired by Relavak's source code and the comments found at: http://relavak.wordpress.com/2009/10/17/ temper-temperature-sensor-linux-driver/ COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright (c) 2010 Magnus Sulland This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-07-24 Device::USB::PCSensor::HidTEMPer::TEMPer::Internal(3pm)