Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Storing pointer array in C
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Storing pointer array in C Post 302133414 by namishtiwari on Thursday 23rd of August 2007 08:49:52 AM
Old 08-23-2007
Arun,
You are posting this in a wrong forum.
People will not look into this as this is not their experties.
There is a another forum for this.

Thanks,
Namish

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

storing variables in array.Please help

Hi All, I need some help with arrays. I need to take input from the user for hostname, username and password until he enters .(dot) or any other character and store the values in the variable array. I would further connect to the hostname using username and passwd and copy files from server to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nua7
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing blanks in an array in bash

Hi Guys, I have a file which is as follows: 1 2 4 6 7 I am trying to store these values in an array in bash. I have the following script: FILE=try.txt ARRAY=(`awk '{print}' $FILE`) echo ${ARRAY} (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
3 Replies

3. Programming

C pointer/array duality confusion

Hi all, Can anyone provide help with getting the right syntax regarding array/pointers in C in the following code? Can't locate a specific example which clarifies this... Say I declare a typedef to an array of pointers to some type... /** * An array of ptrs to sections */ typedef... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gorga
4 Replies

4. Programming

help with char pointer array in C

i have an array like #define NUM 8 .... new_socket_fd = accept(socket_fd, (struct sockaddr *) &cli_addr, &client_length); char *items = {"one", "two", "three", "four", "five", "six", "seven", "eight"}; char *item_name_length = {"3", "3", "5", "4", "4", "3", "5", "5"}; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omega666
1 Replies

5. Programming

structure pointer array as function parameters

if i create an array of pointers to a structure "struct node" as: struct node *r; and create "n" number of "linked lists" and assign it to the various struct pointers r using some function with a return type as structure pointer as: r=multiplty(.......) /*some parameters*/ is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mscoder
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing data in perl 2D array

Respected All, Kindly help me out. I have got file listings in a directory like this: -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 115149 2011-11-17 07:15 file1.stat.log -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 115149 2011-11-18 08:15 file2.stat.log -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 115149 2011-11-19 09:15 file3.stat.log -rw-r--r-- 1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: teknokid1
2 Replies

7. Programming

C; storing strings in an array

I am trying to get userinput from stdin and store the lines in an array. If i do this: using a char **list to store strings allocate memory to it #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> int main(int argc, char *argv) { char *prog = argv; char **linelist; int... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tornow
5 Replies

8. Programming

Unclear pointer and array

Hello, The purpose of the program is to print a sub string from the prompt inputs. I do not understand why char pointer does not work but char array will for line 40 and Line 41. ./a.out thisisatest 0 8 substring = "thisisat"And my code is: #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
29 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing two dimensional array for postprocessing

Hi Community, Would love to get some quick help on below requirement. I am trying to process mpstat output from multiple blades of my server I would like to assign this the output to an array and then use it for post processing. How can I use a two dimensional array and assign these value ... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: sshark
23 Replies

10. Programming

Pointer for 2D array seems to be 3D in C

I am struggling with the pointer to 2D-array (cf: 2D array of pointers). Can anybody help me elaborate how the pointer x moves in the memory to access the individual of y, especially the high lighted lines? I have talked to one of the curators of the forum, but I am still not quite clear. Here... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)