Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Glance
Operating Systems HP-UX Glance Post 302133335 by pawel_ul on Thursday 23rd of August 2007 02:58:42 AM
Old 08-23-2007
thank's

For screeshot and spell checking Smilie

this email is special account for spammers, if i write any post from any group i create special rules from current serwer and any other email deleted. Smilie

I'ts any work method - hidden email, use [no-spam] itd not work

Best regards, Pawel

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

glance or gpm for sun

HPUX has glance and gpm, does sun have any robust monitoring tools (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: i55461
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to quit from glance

hi, if i am in glance, how do i exit? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ctrl-z problem in glance

in hpux, when i in glance, i cant press ctrl-z, what could be wrong? thanks (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
11 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

glance quick reference

Hello all, I´m newbie using HP-GLANCEPlus. I readed the help screens provided but, I´m wonder if there are a user manual to use glance, or where can I find some usefull tips to use this tool better. Anybody have some information? Regards. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mig28mx
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX 11.23 ia64 and Glance

I've been searching and cannot seem to find anywhere online a link to a manual for Glance. Does anyone have a link to this? I searched in here already and the links I found on a post from 2002 were dead. And more to the point, do you know if you can use Glance to see Disk I/O per logical... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LisaS
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP-UX glance

Hi, plz explain about glance, where do i get information on this tool. thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkat_t
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

Glance command Usage

Hello We have used Glance command to check Cpu Uage , bit new to Glance command , HP-UXdev # glance B3692A GlancePlus C.03.71.00 18:21:16 nedunix2 9000/800 Current Avg High -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CPU Util S SN NU | 43% 59%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lukas_pise
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

Glance and trace over the time

Do you know if Glance is capable to trace a process (or processes) per memory use over the time? I want to have snapshots for example morning and midnigth then compare the info after one weak in order to determine if I have a memory leak in some process I am observing. Is it possible with glace... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roche
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with glance and nohup

I am new to shell scripting. Can someone explain me what this piece of code do.. /usr/bin/nohup /opt/perf/bin/glance -aos filename2.syntax -iterations 1 > filename.log (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijay_105
1 Replies
Test::POP3(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Test::POP3(3pm)

NAME
Test::POP3 - Automate Email Delivery Tests SYNOPSIS
use Test::POP3; my $pop = Test::POP3->new({ host => $host, user => $user, pass => $pass, }); # this will delete all messages from the server ok($count == $pop->wait_for_email_count($count,$timeout),"got $count"); # find and delete a single email message which matches these rules # see Test::Email for more information $pop->ok({ # optional search parameters to => ($is or qr/is like/), from => ($is or qr/is like/), subject => ($is or qr/is like/), body => ($is or qr/is like/), headername => ($is or qr/is like/), }, "got message"); ok($pop->get_email_count() == $count, "$count emails in cache"); # get the Test::Email object my @email = $pop->get_email(); ok($pop->delete_all() == 2, "deleted 2 messages"); # tweak MIME::Parser settings my $parser = $pop->get_parser(); DESCRIPTION
Please note that this is ALPHA CODE. As such, the interface is likely to change. This module can help you to create automated tests of email delivered to a POP3 account. Messages retrieved from the server but not yet matched by a test will be cached until either that message is the first to pass a test, or is returned by "$pop3->get_email()". Messages returned are Test::Email objects. METHODS
"my $pop = Test::POP3->new($href);" The arguments passed in the href are host, user, and pass. "my $count = $pop->wait_for_email_count($count, $timeout_seconds?);" Calling this method will result in all messages being deleted from the server. This will wait up to $timeout seconds for there to be $count unprocessed messages found on the server. After $count or more messages are found, or after $timeout seconds, the current email count will be returned. $timeout_seconds defaults to 30. "my @email = $pop->get_email();" Get all of the email messages currently in local cache. You should call "$pop3->wait_for_email_count($count)" before calling this method if you think that there may be messages on the server yet to be retrieved. Calling this method will cause the local cache to be emptied. Email messages returned will be Test::Email objects. "my $count = $pop->get_email_count($check_server);" This will return the number of email messages in the cache. If $check_server is true, then the server will be checked once before the count is determined. If you would like to wait for messages to arrive on the server, and then be downloaded prior to counting, use "$pop3->wait_for_email_count()". "my $ok = $pop->ok($test_href, $description);" Calling this method will cause the email in the local cache to be tested, according to the contents of $test_href. The first email which passes all tests will be deleted from the local cache. Since this method only checks the local cache, you will want to call "$pop3->wait_for_email_count()" before calling this method. "ok" will produce TAP output, identical to "Test::Simple::ok" and "Test::More::ok". "my $parser = $pop->get_parser();" Test::POP3 uses MIME::Parser to process the messages. (MIME is not yet handled by "Test::Email", it will be soon.) Use this method if you want to manage the parser. EXPORT
None. SEE ALSO
Test::Builder, Test::Simple, Test::More, MIME::Parser AUTHOR
James Tolley, <james@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2007 by James Tolley This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.8 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.10.0 2008-10-24 Test::POP3(3pm)