Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: flash file system
Top Forums Programming flash file system Post 302133080 by shivaraj.bh on Wednesday 22nd of August 2007 12:05:55 AM
Old 08-22-2007
Thanks

I am new to this file system.Can you tel me how to start implementing this flash file system?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to mount a file system of a remote machine to local file system

Hi friends, In my case, there are serveral PCs running Linux in a LAN. I would like to to mount the directory /A_river of machine-A to the file system of another machine machine-B so that I can access files in that directory. I do not know how to do this. The situation is complicated by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cy163
2 Replies

2. Solaris

why we need to mount file system other than / file system

Hi, I am new to solaris OS.I have a small question,it might be silly question or good question. My Question is Solaris is following hierarchy type of file structure,means all files are under the root file system.so Once we mount the root file system all sub folders of / ( /usr, /var ,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vr_mari
7 Replies

3. SCO

file system not getting mounted in read write mode after system power failure

After System power get failed File system is not getting mounted in read- write mode (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gtkpmbpl
1 Replies

4. Solaris

"file system is full up to 90% how can i set the file system to 60%"

hi every one "plz any one can give solution to my problem" my problem is my filesystem is full in os level i have to decrease it to 60% how can i? plz help me Thank you for your response (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivajerripothul
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy file to SD card from internal flash.

Hi, At first I have to say that I know nothing about Linux :( But I am looking for solution how to copy one file from internal Lowrnace HDS flash memory. Lowrance HDS is Linux based device. Here is the link for firmware update files for this unit. At the end of main firmware file there... (62 Replies)
Discussion started by: PouchX
62 Replies

6. HP-UX

how to mount a file system from a solaris server into an hp-ux system

Hi all I wonder if its possible to mount on a hp-ux server a file system that was previously mounted on a solaris 10 server. The LUN is on NetApp stoarge. The problem on hp-ux I cannot do pvcreate on the lun (disk) because contains data. Any help will be appreciated FR (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX file system to Linux file system migration

We would be migrating UNIX file system to Linux file system. We do have many directory and sub directories with files. after migrating unix to linux file system , i want to make sure all the files has been copied ? What would be the best approach to validate directory ,sub-directory and file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balajikalai
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 luupgrade flash archive file system creation failed

Hey guys, I'm attempting to migrate us to a new box. First problem I had was the change in architecture going from sun4u to sun4v, we have a Sun M5000 and are moving to a Fujitsu M10-4. I figured out how to make the flash archive work between architectures. Now I appear to be running into an... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaledragule
2 Replies
Regexp::Common::URI::tel(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Regexp::Common::URI::tel(3)

NAME
Regexp::Common::URI::tel -- Returns a pattern for telephone URIs. SYNOPSIS
use Regexp::Common qw /URI/; while (<>) { /$RE{URI}{tel}/ and print "Contains a telephone URI. "; } DESCRIPTION
$RE{URI}{tel} Returns a pattern that matches tel URIs, as defined by RFC 2806. Under "{-keep}", the following are returned: $1 The complete URI. $2 The scheme. $3 The phone number, including any possible add-ons like ISDN subaddress, a post dial part, area specifier, service provider, etc. $RE{URI}{tel}{nofuture} As above (including what's returned by "{-keep}"), with the exception that future extensions are not allowed. Without allowing those future extensions, it becomes much easier to check a URI if the correct syntax for post dial, service provider, phone context, etc has been used - otherwise the regex could always classify them as a future extension. REFERENCES
[RFC 1035] Mockapetris, P.: DOMAIN NAMES - IMPLEMENTATION AND SPECIFICATION. November 1987. [RFC 2396] Berners-Lee, Tim, Fielding, R., and Masinter, L.: Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI): Generic Syntax. August 1998. [RFC 2806] Vaha-Sipila, A.: URLs for Telephone Calls. April 2000. SEE ALSO
Regexp::Common::URI for other supported URIs. AUTHOR
Damian Conway (damian@conway.org) MAINTAINANCE
This package is maintained by Abigail (regexp-common@abigail.be). BUGS AND IRRITATIONS
Bound to be plenty. LICENSE and COPYRIGHT This software is Copyright (c) 2001 - 2009, Damian Conway and Abigail. This module is free software, and maybe used under any of the following licenses: 1) The Perl Artistic License. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL. 2) The Perl Artistic License 2.0. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL2. 3) The BSD Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.BSD. 4) The MIT Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.MIT. perl v5.18.2 2013-03-08 Regexp::Common::URI::tel(3)