Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Game: Name this person
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Game: Name this person Post 302132821 by blowtorch on Monday 20th of August 2007 09:02:57 AM
Old 08-20-2007
Correct. Go ahead.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Another person that needs Internet help

Ok i have a router, which my sparc 5 is connected to. I can acess the router webpage (192.168.0.1). But I cant access the internet. When i use sys-unconfig i enter my ip address fine then i click none for when it asks me for DNS info because I dont have a domain. I was told i can manually change... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikster007
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New Person Added to the Forum

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. I am working on my first Bash shell script. We were given an exercise to get ready for the real assignment. I could use some help. The exercise is to "set two variables (i. e., file1 & file2) on the command line to the paths of the text files. We are to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wcarp05
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to get a login name of a person who used 'su' and act with different user-name?

I need to realize the user login name after he/she used the 'su' command to log under another name (for specific privileges.) I am on SunOS v5.6, and here by now I could not find a way to figured it out. In another Thread I've get an advise from Linux user to use 'ps afxj' that display a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

how do you call a person who assembles computers?

The title says everything. I'm wondering how we call in English the person who builds a computer. I mean instead of buying a branded computer like dell or toshiba, how do you call the guy who assembles computers from pieces of various suppliers. Thanks for your help Santiago (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
8 Replies
PLTOTF(1)						      General Commands Manual							 PLTOTF(1)

NAME
pltotf - convert property list files to TeX font metric (tfm) format SYNOPSIS
pltotf [-verbose] pl_file_name[.pl] [tfm_file_name[.tfm]] DESCRIPTION
This manual page is not meant to be exhaustive. The complete documentation for this version of TeX can be found in the info file or manual Web2C: A TeX implementation. The pltotf program translates a (human-oriented) property list file to a (program-oriented) TeX font metric file. Thus, after editing the property list file, a TFM file can be generated for use with, for example, tex(1). The pl_file_name is extended with .pl if it lacks a suffix. No path searching is done. If no tfm_file_name is given, the basename of pl_file_name with suffix .tfm is used; otherwise tfm_file_name is extended with .tfm if it lacks a suffix. OPTIONS
Without the -verbose option, pltotf operates silently. With it, a banner and progress report are printed on stdout. SEE ALSO
tftopl(1). Donald E. Knuth, TeX for nroffware. Donald E. Knuth, The Metafontbook, (Volume C of Computers and Typesetting), Addison-Wesley, 1986, ISBN 0-201-13445-4. AUTHORS
Donald E. Knuth wrote the program. It was published as part of the TeX for nroffware technical report, available from the TeX Users Group. Howard Trickey, Pavel Curtis, and Richard Furuta originally ported it to Unix. Web2C 2012 27 December 1992 PLTOTF(1)