Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Extracting audio samples from raw file Post 302131601 by arunkumar_mca on Monday 13th of August 2007 12:04:56 AM
Old 08-13-2007
AS far i know .. The audio file files will contains a header which will tell about the information stored there ..So i think you cannot write that to text file .. Instead you can modifie the header and change the contemt of the file ..

Thanks,
Arun

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

RAW File System

Hi Guys, I'm a windows user.......... I got a hard drive that windows recognize as a RAS FS ....and I don't know what is RAW file system ... can you help me guys ??? is there any way that I can access the data written on this drive from windows 2000 operations system ??? Thanks & Best... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: night1901
1 Replies

2. Fedora

Raw File System

Hi! This is my first post!!! I'm sorry if i will have mistakes in english... feel free to correct me :) -------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a SanDisk Flash Drive 16GB. He is in RAW file system. The files in the drive doesnt importent and i just want... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: efid845
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Formatting data in a raw file by using another mapping file

Hi All, i have a requirement where i need to format the input RAW file ( which is CSV) by using another mapping file(also CSV file). basically i am getting feed file with dynamic headers by using mapping file (in that target field is mapped with source filed) i have to convert the raw file into... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi4informatic
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculating mean for samples 1-3 4-6 etc.

Hi. I have a LOOONG list of samples but I am not sure how to write the loop/script to calculate the mean... I normally use awk... ...................MEAN Sample1 25.82 40.61333 Sample1 47.6 Sample1 48.42 Sample2 54.03 54.12 Sample2 53.98 Sample2 54.35 etc..... I would like to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: danieladna
4 Replies

5. Slackware

Problems with audio recording in Audacity 2.0.5. Slackware64 14.1; Intel HD Audio.

I'm trying to record audio using Audacity 2.0.5 installed from SlackBuilds. My system is 64-bit Slackware 14.1 and a sound card is Intel HD Audio. I didn't change my sound system to OSS. (Default sound system in Slackware 14.1 is ALSA, isn't it?) First, I set Internal Microphone slider in KMix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qzxcvbnm
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to print values that are greater than 0.1 in at least 80% of the samples?

input sample1 sample2 sample3 sample4 sample5 sample6 sample7 sample8 sample9 sample10 v1 0.2 0.1 0.1 0 1 2 3 4 9 10 v2 0 0 0.01 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 v3 0 0 0 0 0 ... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
35 Replies

7. Red Hat

EX300 - Samples Needed

May i have some samples of EX300 exam cert.? pls help ---------- Post updated at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous update was at 12:52 AM ---------- Who can share new RHCE V7 EX300 exam dumps/EX300 exam questions? ---------- Post updated at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:12... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ded325
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Re-aligned text file into one raw

Hi, Anyone can help on how to re-aligned the data into one raw; Input Text File: TESTA Carbon A China 06/28/2016 Active Vol. 8210, No. 2048, New Era 02/25/2010 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fspalero
1 Replies
gnome-audio-profiles-properties(1)				   User Commands				gnome-audio-profiles-properties(1)

NAME
gnome-audio-profiles-properties - configure GNOME audio profiles SYNOPSIS
gnome-audio-profiles-properties [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
The GNOME audio preference tool enables you to configure and create audio recording profiles. Audio recording applications such as gnome- sound-recorder(1) use these profiles to determine how audio should be recorded and stored to audio files. New audio profiles can be created, and existing audio profiles can be either edited or deleted using the GNOME audio profile manager. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching the gnome-audio-profiles-properties tool example% gnome-audio-profiles-properties EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-audio-profiles-properties Executable for the GNOME audio profile manager ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-media-apps | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. control-center(1), gnome-sound-recorder(1), attributes(5), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Niall Power, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004, 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 09 Nov 2007 gnome-audio-profiles-properties(1)