Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 2 questions about VNC viewer
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers 2 questions about VNC viewer Post 302131411 by goelr on Friday 10th of August 2007 01:22:51 PM
Old 08-10-2007
vncserver

The answer to the first problem is ALT +1, ALT+2...nd so on..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

maximized vnc viewer

I would like the vnc viewer to be maxized when it is launched. How to implement this. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cy163
0 Replies

2. Linux

Copy Paste in VNC Viewer

hi, I am running a VNCserver on my Fedora VMWare virtual machine. I make a VNCViewer connection to that from my Windows XP box. Can I have copy, paste functionality from Fedora to Windows (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshgupta
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem setting display using vnc viewer

Hi All, I am having a linux machine and i used to work on this machine either directly or by using vncviewer from my windows machine. So everytime i launch new terminal on my vnc view i need to set DISPLAY. So i added the following code in my .cshrc if ($?VNCDESKTOP == 1) then setenv... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
1 Replies

4. Solaris

VNC viewer problem

hi all i cant connect to vnc viewer ... when i try it showing follwing error message write/select : connection aborted (10053) Do you wish to attempt to reconnect to 1##.2##.###.1# # help me any one solved before this problem (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
3 Replies
UTEMPTER(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 					       UTEMPTER(3)

NAME
utempter_add_record, utempter_remove_added_record, utempter_remove_record, utempter_set_helper -- utempter interface SYNOPSIS
#include <utempter.h> int utempter_add_record(int fd, const char *host); int utempter_remove_added_record(void); int utempter_remove_record(int fd); void utempter_set_helper(const char *pathname); DESCRIPTION
utempter_add_record() function adds a login record to the database for the TTY belonging to the pseudo-terminal master file descriptor fd, using the username corresponding with the real user ID of the calling process and the optional hostname host. This function spawns a privi- leged process to perform the actual logging. utempter_remove_record() function marks the login session as being closed for the TTY belonging to the pseudo-terminal master file descriptor fd. This function spawns a privileged process to perform the actual logging. utempter_remove_added_record() function has the same properties as the previously mentioned function, except that it uses an internally cached value of the file descriptor passed to the login functions. utempter_set_helper() function changes default helper path to the specified value. The pointer passed to this function must remain valid all the time while utempter interface is in use. RETURN VALUES
On error, zero is returned. On success, a non-zero value is returned. NOTES
During execution of the privileged process spawned by these functions, SIGCHLD signal handler will be temporarily set to the default action. SEE ALSO
pututline(3), sigaction(3), updwtmp(3). HISTORY
These functions appeared in ALT Linux Sisyphus in October 2001. ALT Linux November 4, 2010 ALT Linux