Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Root File System Full
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Root File System Full Post 302130379 by Awadhesh on Monday 6th of August 2007 02:58:49 AM
Old 08-06-2007
can you please post bdf and du -sk o/p. may be there is something you are missing.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Full File System

Hi All, There was a background process running on a Solaris 2.8 machine, and appeared to have filled all available disk-space. I done a killall, and upon re-booting found that the file system had filled up, and will not boot as normal as a result. For example, I'm getting /usr/adm/messages: No... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breen
8 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

root file system full

Hi I have a Solaris 2.5.1 system. Recently my file system is full and i couldn't find what flood my root file system. Anyone can suggext any directories i should look out for. I am using Samba and Patrol agent. I am just usng this server as a file server, users cannot login into the system,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: owls
1 Replies

3. Solaris

File system full?

Hi, I just started working with UNIX on an old semi-fossilized Sun workstation which I use to process LOTS of images,however, I just started to get an error message that the file system is full and then my shell tool or/and text editor freeze up. Help? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bend
8 Replies

4. Solaris

Root file system is 82% full

Hi I want to find out the reason that why root partition is 82% full? when i did fu -k / then most of files were created on /var . can you please help me to find out what I need to do in order to find the reason. Regards Ajwat (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ajwat
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Full file system?

I read the sticky and thought of a script I use on a regular basis. Since unless you patch/upgrade the df command on solaris you have a very tought time teling how full the system truly is. Output looks like $ biggest.sh /tmp Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meyerder
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Root directory full, system does not boot

Hi, I have an SGI workstation running on Irix 6.5. A few days ago the system started giving messages that the root directory is full. Even before I could find out how to clean up the root directory, the system crashed and does not boot anymore. Can anyone help me on how I can get the system to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gnanavvk
1 Replies

7. Solaris

file system full

I am receving following Error message in /var/adm/messages "NOTICE: alloc: /: file system full" Disk space usage is as beklow: df -k $ Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d10 76678257 56962561 18948914 76% / /proc ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Asteroid
8 Replies

8. Solaris

file system full

hello Even though I am not out of inodes or of space, the /var/adm/messages shows messages: file system full I am doing now fcsk -m (400G) and I am still waiting to see the fragmentation results (should I add another option to df to have a faster output?) Do you have any other hints... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Root file system full..Need help

Hi guys, In sun E250 server,root file system is full. we cleared log files in var/adm folder syslogs,mail logs,crash logs are empty. This is a production server. we are not able to run fsck from single user mode. I have given output of df and du command.How to create space in root... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PUSHPARAJA
3 Replies
CONVERT-LY(1)							   User Commands						     CONVERT-LY(1)

NAME
convert-ly - manual page for convert-ly 2.14.2 SYNOPSIS
convert-ly [OPTION]... FILE DESCRIPTION
Update LilyPond input to newer version. By default, update from the version taken from the version command, to the current LilyPond ver- sion.Examples: $ convert-ly -e old.ly $ convert-ly --from=2.3.28 --to=2.5.21 foobar.ly > foobar-new.ly OPTIONS
--version show version number and exit -h, --help show this help and exit -f, --from=VERSION start from VERSION [default: version found in file] -e, --edit edit in place -n, --no-version do not add version command if missing -c, --current-version force updating version number to 2.14.2 -d, --diff-version-update only update version number if file is modified -s, --show-rules show rules [default: -f 0, -t 2.14.2] -t, --to=VERSION convert to VERSION [default: 2.14.2] -w, --warranty show warranty and copyright REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs via http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.bugs SEE ALSO
The full documentation for convert-ly is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and convert-ly programs are properly installed at your site, the command info convert-ly should give you access to the complete manual. convert-ly 2.14.2 February 2013 CONVERT-LY(1)