Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Filter by modify date.
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Filter by modify date. Post 302129192 by jgt on Sunday 29th of July 2007 06:40:09 PM
Old 07-29-2007
Use the find command with the mtime option:

find ./ -mtime + 14 -exec ls -l {}

You might have to tinker with it if there are subdirectories.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

modify date of a file

I'm trying to find a way to print the date that a file was modified on. Using ls -l gives me to much information! All i need is the date. There must be a simple way to do this, but i cannot find it anywhere.. can someone give me some advise? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tine
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ftp by date filter

i would be grateful if someone could supply me with a shell script which performed a ftp but only retrieved files which had a created date greater than a specific date - is this possible with ftp? many thanks mc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: campbem
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to modify a print filter!

Ok, the filter looks like this. awk ' BEGIN{printf ("^ This is sending escape sequences to the printer. What I also would like to do is filter out certain pages. I only want the contant between two markers. Start Marker=1Q2Q3Q4Q, End Marker=5Q6Q7Q8Q. I also need the actual line that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: djsal
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

need to modify code for catching last date from file

Hi All, I am having one abc.txt file contains below data. abc.txt contains below data jjhj "TransactTime":"2011-09-26 12:09:15" ggjk "TransactTime":"2011-10-31 12:09:15" jlajsla "TransactTime":"2011-11-01 12:09:15" in below code using " $runDate = $1 if $str =~... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to filter file for specific date

Hi My OS is solaris 64 bit 10, I have many files in a logs directory where we recive 40-50 logs every day. i have last 20 days file present in this directory. I want to move each day file to a particulaar directory whose name is appended with the date of file. eg Code: 1.txt file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guddu_12
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to filter by date

Hello, I currently have the need to perform backup, naming the file by date. How do I get the script, you can choose the most current file or current date and then upload it? My script is related to this topic that is already closed. Read Post Can anyone help me? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: hdegenaro
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date capture & filter

Dear All, I am capturing system date and creating the file by using that time stamp, file is getting appended with checks of application & database check logs. But when the date is in between 1 to 9 both inclusive, it appends a single space to file name but after 9th it works fine. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeep84in
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to filter date input in awk?

Hi, I've no problems filtering text in awk but whenever I try to filter date format such as 03022013, I couldn't get awk to filter the item out. Any tips? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: commonwealth
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question on sync 2 folders with checking files' modify date

Hi Linux Community I would like to ask about how to compare files in deferent server with date. Those A and B servers has the same folder, I have write a sample script to "ls" both folders and "diff" them, and then "rsync" the missing files. It was running well, both A and B are sync, until... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lunaticdawn
2 Replies

10. Linux

Filter log file contents between date

Hi, Could you please provide me command to filter contents between date in a log file? Say for example, in a log file I want to capture contents between date May 01 from 5am to 9 am. OS -- Linux Regards, Maddy (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
1 Replies
libssh2_scp_send_ex(3)						  libssh2 manual					    libssh2_scp_send_ex(3)

NAME
libssh2_scp_send_ex - Send a file via SCP SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> LIBSSH2_CHANNEL * libssh2_scp_send_ex(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session, const char *path, int mode, size_t size, long mtime, long atime); DESCRIPTION
This function has been deemed deprecated since libssh2 1.2.6. See libssh2_scp_send64(3). session - Session instance as returned by libssh2_session_init_ex(3) path - Full path and filename of file to transfer to. That is the remote file name. mode - File access mode to create file with size - Size of file being transmitted (Must be known ahead of time precisely) mtime - mtime to assign to file being created atime - atime to assign to file being created (Set this and mtime to zero to instruct remote host to use current time). Send a file to the remote host via SCP. RETURN VALUE
Pointer to a newly allocated LIBSSH2_CHANNEL instance, or NULL on errors. ERRORS
LIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_SEND - Unable to send data on socket. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SCP_PROTOCOL - LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN - Marked for non-blocking I/O but the call would block. AVAILABILITY
This function was marked deprecated in libssh2 1.2.6 as libssh2_scp_send64(3) has been introduced to replace this function. SEE ALSO
libssh2_channel_open_ex(3) libssh2 0.15 1 Jun 2007 libssh2_scp_send_ex(3)