Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO configure Adaptec 29320ALP Ultra 320 SCSI Card in IBM X3400 Post 302129126 by jgt on Saturday 28th of July 2007 04:57:58 PM
Old 07-28-2007
May be you should consider installing 5.0.7
See:Can I install OpenServer 5.0.4 5.0.5 or 5.0.6 on a Pentium 4 based machine?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

adaptec scsi host adapter

Can anyone out there help me out? I'm trying to install a scsi tape back up on a sys running sco openserver 5.0.4. When I go through the steps for mkdev tape it seems like it works, but when I reboot I still don't see the tape. Also when it boots up I get a scsi bios not installed error. I've... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goatboy_tx
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ultra 3 scsi card

Ok guys I need all the help I can get right now. I have a Ultra 60 sun server and I can't get a ultra 3 scsi card to work in it . When I install the card the system will not boot correctly and I come up with errors that say: pcipsy0: This is block Can someone please help me. I trying to hook... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aojmoj
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Problem with SCSI DAT drive on Ultra 10

I will be honest I am quite new to UNIX and Solaris so this may be a simple thing. I have just purchased a Sun (rebranded HP obviously) DAT DDS3 SCSI tape drive for my Sun Ultra 10 running Solaris 10. I have previously fitted a SCSI card to the box which has configured ok and can be seen from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mattw
1 Replies

4. SCO

ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6

I am facing a problem to install sco 5.0.6 in Dell Power Edge SC1420 which raid controller is ultra 320 scsi raid controller . how/from where to download the ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6. Plz help with any idea karzon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karzon
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing scsi card

i hava bought scsi card for taking backup in a 12/24 DAT DRIVE -scounix5.05 i am havaing the cd of the same contain driver files how should i install it. can anybody help me. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tatacoffee
0 Replies

6. SCO

Problems installing a tape storageworks on ML350 G5 with sas hdd and 29320alp card

I just install UNIX SCO 5.0.7 on a new Proliant ML 350 G5 with hpsas driver on an smart array E200i, i just realized that it doesn have an scsi port for the tape unit (storageworks dat40), just add a scsi card 29320ALP pcix card, installed the ad320 driver downloaded from adaptec and from sco site,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jactroo
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need help to configure Adaptec AHA-2930CU

Need a procedure on how to configure adaptec SCSI pci card. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: real-chess
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Connect an External SCSI Hard Drive to Ultra 80

Guys, I have googled and checked this forum in detail and couldn't find any satisfactory answers for my problem. I am trying to connect a external SCSI hard Drive(Sea Gate) to a Ultra 80. I connected it powered it up and at OK prompt did : boot -r system comes up and complains about not... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajnabi
6 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)