Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming array type has incomplete element type Post 302128302 by jaganadh on Tuesday 24th of July 2007 02:11:53 AM
Old 07-24-2007
array type has incomplete element type

Dear colleagues,
One of my friend have a problem with c code. While compiling a c program it displays a message like
"array type has incomplete element type". Any body can provide a solution for it.
Jaganadh.G

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

OS Type and Version

I have seen quite a few posts recently which have launched into questions about specfic errors whose resolution depends a lot upon the OS type and version. I suggest that in the FAQ an additional entry be included, either under general board usage or posting threads, that informs the user to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: saabir
6 Replies

2. Programming

Accesing structure member:Error:dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

$ gcc -Wall -Werror struct.c struct.c: In function `main': struct.c:18: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type $ cat struct.c #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> /*Declaration of structure*/ struct human { char *first; char gender; int age; } man,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit4g
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

String type to date type

Can one string type variable changed into the date type variable. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rinku
1 Replies

4. Programming

error: field has incomplete type

Hello there, Here is how it goes - I have written a small test driver as an exercise to "Linux Device Drivers" and as a preparation for writing a real, functional driver. For the sake of seeing how far I got it working (I already implemented the open(0, read(), write() and ioctl() calls) I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: boyanov
4 Replies

5. Programming

error: field `fatx_i' has incomplete type

I'm trying to compile a 2.4.26 kernel but I have to apply two patches to it. The patches are: linux-2.4.26-xbox.patch openMosix-2.4.26-1 This is the reason that it doesn't compile. There is only one error but I'm not familiar with C or C++(Unfortunately only Java and some lower-level... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lateralus01
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Type of RAID

Hi i need to know how i made for getting witch RAID my system used exist a commad for this ? thank you (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dimitris
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Build Error: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

I'm getting the following Error: prepare_pcap.c: In function `prepare_pkts': prepare_pcap.c:127: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type prepare_pcap.c:138: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type ==================================== This is the part of the relevant... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: katwala
8 Replies

8. Programming

Dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

// Hello all, I am having this error "Dereferencing pointer to incomplete type " on these 2 lines: xpoint = my_point->x; ypoint = my_point->y; I am having no clue y this is happening. Any help would be greately appreciated!!!! #include<stdio.h> #include<string.h>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mind@work
2 Replies

9. Programming

Compilation Error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

I am getting a dereferencing pointer to incomplete type error when i compile the following code on lines highlighted in red. Can anyone help me in identifying what is wrong in the code? #include<stdio.h> #include<stdlib.h> typedef struct{ int info; struct node* link ; } node; void... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreeharshasn
3 Replies
IMAP_MAIL_COMPOSE(3)							 1						      IMAP_MAIL_COMPOSE(3)

imap_mail_compose - Create a MIME message based on given envelope and body sections

SYNOPSIS
string imap_mail_compose (array $envelope, array $body) DESCRIPTION
Create a MIME message based on the given $envelope and $body sections. PARAMETERS
o $envelope - An associative array of headers fields. Valid keys are: "remail", "return_path", "date", "from", "reply_to", "in_reply_to", "subject", "to", "cc", "bcc", "message_id" and "custom_headers" (which contains associative array of other headers). o $body - An indexed array of bodies A body is an associative array which can consist of the following keys: "type", "encoding", "charset", "type.parameters", "subtype", "id", "description", "disposition.type", "disposition", "contents.data", "lines", "bytes" and "md5". RETURN VALUES
Returns the MIME message. EXAMPLES
Example #1 imap_mail_compose(3) example <?php $envelope["from"]= "joe@example.com"; $envelope["to"] = "foo@example.com"; $envelope["cc"] = "bar@example.com"; $part1["type"] = TYPEMULTIPART; $part1["subtype"] = "mixed"; $filename = "/tmp/imap.c.gz"; $fp = fopen($filename, "r"); $contents = fread($fp, filesize($filename)); fclose($fp); $part2["type"] = TYPEAPPLICATION; $part2["encoding"] = ENCBINARY; $part2["subtype"] = "octet-stream"; $part2["description"] = basename($filename); $part2["contents.data"] = $contents; $part3["type"] = TYPETEXT; $part3["subtype"] = "plain"; $part3["description"] = "description3"; $part3["contents.data"] = "contents.data3 "; $body[1] = $part1; $body[2] = $part2; $body[3] = $part3; echo nl2br(imap_mail_compose($envelope, $body)); ?> PHP Documentation Group IMAP_MAIL_COMPOSE(3)