Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Bug has developed
Top Forums Programming Bug has developed Post 302128174 by vino on Monday 23rd of July 2007 07:58:38 AM
Old 07-23-2007
arjunjag, be aware of the rules. No homework questions. You are getting the whole college project done by the members of the forum.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How was the Gollum Developed?

Can you please tell me how Gollum was created for a forum? I know of the ALICE and other bots but integrating the interface has always been my wish... Can someone give me some pointers on how to achieve this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Legend986
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New wrapper script will be developed to wrap two ksh scripts

Hi friend,:) The script should invoke these scripts sequentially! When one will finish the second will start. Please help me with it, thanks,:b: Ishai (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ishai82
3 Replies

3. AIX

bug in 43 ???

xxxxserver# lsattr -El inet0 | grep 255.240.0.0,32.224.0.0,32.78.120.254 | grep '.40' route net,-hopcount,1,-netmask,255.240.0.0,32.224.0.0,32.78.120.254 How this is possible? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How should this code be developed?

i'm trying to test whether wget is working still or not. while <----- how should this look please. do codes done (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: garfish
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I rebuild applications that developed in UNIX? I need to use it in windows os with cygwin

I need to rebuild an application that developed in unix environment and run in windows OS with cygwin. so How can I rebuild from the source code? is there any one who said something on this regard? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bejirond
2 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Can a ios app be developed on a windows or ipad?

hi, i want to start developing an ios app that can be used on iphone and ipad. can anyone guide me how to start? i saw that it can be developed only on a mac system.. but i dont have a mac system. i have an ipad 4 and a laptop with windows os? can i use one of these to start developing ios app??... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
4 Replies
showmount(1M)															     showmount(1M)

NAME
showmount - show all remote mounts SYNOPSIS
[host] DESCRIPTION
lists all clients that have remotely mounted a file system from host. This information is maintained by the server on host (see mountd(1M)). The default value for host is the value returned by (see hostname(1)). Options Print all remote mounts in the format where hostname is the name of the client, and directory is the root of the file system that has been mounted. List directories that have been remotely mounted by clients. Print the list of shared file systems. WARNINGS
If a client crashes, executing on the server will show that the client still has a file system mounted. In other words, stale entries may accumulate for clients that crash without sending an unmount request. Also, if a client mounts the same remote directory twice, only one entry appears in Doing a of one of these directories removes the single entry and no longer indicates that the remote directory is mounted. FILES
remote mounted filesystem table AUTHOR
was developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc. SEE ALSO
hostname(1), mountd(1M), share(1M), share_nfs(1M), rmtab(4). showmount(1M)