Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers What training resources do people use? Post 302128171 by radoulov on Monday 23rd of July 2007 07:33:54 AM
Old 07-23-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfajohnson
[...]
The best resource I have found is the Usenet newsgroup, comp.unix.shell.
I thoroughly agree.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix for MS People

Hello Unix gods! I'm probably a pretty good programmer (on the windows/web/asp/iis side of things) with a good background in IT, but am looking for a new and fresh challenge, hence, I purchased a Sun Ultra5 system with Solaris 7 installed!! I'm quite good when it comes to "IBM compatibles" and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NEWX
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Finding people

Since this is a place for very smart, expert tech people I wanted to know if anyone knew a site or way to find accurate info on the whereabouts of relatives online. I am looking for a reputable site where I can find more then just last registered address. I need cell phone or recent email... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vedder191
2 Replies

3. Solaris

free learning resources and training from Sun microsystems plus discounted Certification Voucher

Hi all, If you are interested on taking Sun microsystems training from Java to business skills , if so drop by SAI program it's free for students and Educational Institutions (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
0 Replies

4. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Linux online training resources

Dear all, I am preparing the RHCE Linux certification and I need to practise, practise and practise linux administration ...I wold be very pleasen if somebody lists here online training resources that can be used in order to prepare any kind of Linux Certification.. Actualy I am following the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: userlinx
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

What people should be aware of

I you haven't already see it yet, I just wanted to share with you the following video : How lobbies controls international organizations regarding Food/Health ... Dailymotion - NWO - Nouvel Ordre Mondial - Codex Alimentarius - Food Plan - une vidéo News & Politics What happen when fees come... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctsgnb
2 Replies
FANN_GET_CASCADE_NUM_CANDIDATES(3)					 1					FANN_GET_CASCADE_NUM_CANDIDATES(3)

fann_get_cascade_num_candidates - Returns the number of candidates used during training

SYNOPSIS
int fann_get_cascade_num_candidates (resource $ann) DESCRIPTION
The number of candidates used during training (calculated by multiplying fann_get_cascade_activation_functions_count(3), fann_get_cas- cade_activation_steepnesses_count(3) and fann_get_cascade_num_candidate_groups(3)). The actual candidates is defined by the fann_get_cascade_activation_functions(3) and fann_get_cascade_activation_steepnesses(3) arrays. These arrays define the activation functions and activation steepnesses used for the candidate neurons. If there are 2 activation functions in the activation function array and 3 steepnesses in the steepness array, then there will be 2x3=6 different candidates which will be trained. These 6 different candidates can be copied into several candidate groups, where the only difference between these groups is the initial weights. If the number of groups is set to 2, then the number of candidate neurons will be 2x3x2=12. The number of candidate groups is defined by fann_set_cascade_num_candidate_groups(3). The default number of candidates is 6x4x2 = 48 PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. RETURN VALUES
The number of candidates used during training, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_get_cascade_activation_functions(3), fann_get_cascade_activation_functions_count(3), fann_get_cascade_activation_steepnesses(3), fann_get_cascade_activation_steepnesses_count(3), fann_get_cascade_num_candidate_groups(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_GET_CASCADE_NUM_CANDIDATES(3)