Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Good Unix Online Study Material Post 302128089 by rahul3894singh on Sunday 22nd of July 2007 01:10:49 AM
Old 07-22-2007
MySQL Good Unix Online Study Material

HI Friends,

I wanted to start this thread inorder to keep all the Unix starters to easily find useful material through this thread...I request you all to provide with the URL address of any gud material you know...

thanks and regards...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. New to Unix. Which books should I read?

UniX internals Material

Hi! I have 1.5 years experience in unix environment and shell scripting. Now, I started learning UNIX internals and network programming. Can you please help in finding the same material on the net Thanks Srinivas. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivaskathika
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 9 Exam 310-014 & 310-015 Can anyone recommend some good study guides?

Hello, I'm going to be studying for my Solaris 9 System Administrator Certification and wondered if anyone had taken the exams and could recommend some good study guides / crams / books. Cheers, (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: unrealuk
8 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Unix Material

Hi, Can anyone provide the UNIX material. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: biyyanimv
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Having trouble finding good unix study material

I am trying to read about a UNIX distribution list but I cannot seem to find out what it is or where I can find a website to read more on it any help would be greatly appreciated (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: starshot
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any study material for begineers for UNIX please??

Any study material for begineers for UNIX please?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjany
2 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Any study material for begineers for Ubuntu please??

Any study material for begineers for Ubuntu please?? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjany
4 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX Admin (Papers and study material)

Hi, I want to prepare and then appear for Unix admin certification. Please guide me for the study material and Exams that are required to be taken for UNIX certifcation. Thanks in advance. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: raman1605
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Study Material

Hi , Can anyone suggest me any UNIX Study material and UNIX Certification specific for TELECOM-DOMAIN. Best Regards, Om Prakash. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: omprakash1986
14 Replies
pthread_testcancel(3)					     Library Functions Manual					     pthread_testcancel(3)

NAME
pthread_testcancel - Requests delivery of a pending cancelation request to the calling thread. LIBRARY
DECthreads POSIX 1003.1c Library (libpthread.so) SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> void pthread_testcancel(void); STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: IEEE Std 1003.1c-1995, POSIX System Application Program Interface PARAMETERS
None DESCRIPTION
This routine requests delivery of a pending cancelation request to the calling thread. Thus, calling this routine creates a cancelation point within the calling thread. The cancelation request is delivered only if a request is pending for the calling thread and the calling thread's cancelability state is enabled. (A thread disables delivery of cancelation requests to itself by calling pthread_setcancelstate(3).) When called within very long loops, this routine ensures that a pending cancelation request is noticed by the calling thread within a rea- sonable amount of time. RETURN VALUES
None RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: pthread_setcancelstate(3) Manuals: Guide to DECthreads and Programmer's Guide delim off pthread_testcancel(3)