Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What's your drink?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What's your drink? Post 302127916 by Awadhesh on Friday 20th of July 2007 07:05:32 AM
Old 07-20-2007
I cant vote...

Hello Blow,

Mine is water, can you please add water, milk, tea and coffee also for voting of some ppl like me....

Cheers!!!

Awadhesh
Smilie

cachefswssize(1M)														 cachefswssize(1M)

NAME
cachefswssize - determine working set size for cachefs SYNOPSIS
logfile DESCRIPTION
The command displays the workspace size determined from logfile. This includes the amount of cache space used by each filesystem using the same cachedir and the total cache space used by all the filesystems using the same cachedir. Optionally, it also displays the operations that are logged in the logfile. The logfile generated by the command is used by for reporting these statistics. Options recognizes the following option: Display the data in the logfile in ASCII format. This option is used for debugging purposes only. RETURN VALUE
returns the following values: Success. non-zero An error occurred. EXAMPLES
Following is sample output: cachefswssize /var/tmp/samlog /home/sam end size: 10688k high water size: 10704k /foo end size: 128k high water size: 128k /usr/dist end size: 1472k high water size: 1472k total for cache initial size: 110960k end size: 12288k high water size: 12304k Following is an example using with the option: AUTHOR
was developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc. SEE ALSO
cachefslog(1M), cachefsstat(1M), cfsadmin(1M). cachefswssize(1M)