Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: another perl question
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting another perl question Post 302127644 by hankooknara on Thursday 19th of July 2007 01:18:41 AM
Old 07-19-2007
still samething after changing to hash

1 #!/usr/bin/perl -w
3 use strict;
5 my $ncb = $/;
6 my $cbn = $";
7 $/ = "\n\n";
8 #$" = "\n";
10 open(FH, '/script/perl/data/somevalue') || die "can't open file: $!";
12 my ($keyinfo,$somevalue);
13 my %keyinfomaster = ( );
15 while (<FH>) {
16 if (m/^Call-ID:.+$/) {
17 $keyinfo = $_;
18 # print "$keyinfo\n";
19 }
20 if (m/^SIP\/2\.0.+$/) {
21 # if (m/^(SIP\/2\.0).+\$2/) {
22 $somevalue = $_;
23 print "$somevalue\n";
24 }
25 # print "$keyinfo $somevalue\n";
26 # ($keyinfo,$somevalue) = split;
27 # push( @{$keyinfomaster{$keyinfo}}, $somevalue) ;
28 $keyinfomaster{$keyinfo} = $somevalue;
29 }
31 foreach $keyinfo ( sort key %keyinfomaster) {
32 print "$keyinfomaster{$keyinfo}\n";
33 }
[root@wks-86-72 tmp]# ./!$ | head -1
./perl.yahoo | head -1
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 1.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 2.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 3.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 4.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 5.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 6.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 7.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 8.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 9.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 10.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 11.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at ./perl.yahoo line 28, <FH> chunk 12.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question about Perl

Where can i find solid information about programming in Perl? Thank you in advance!!!:) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SolidSnake
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl: tk question

When i run my perl/tk script, a perl window pops up behind the GUI window,, can this be hidden???? Also, can the Icon be changed, the Tk icon in every window??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl question

If I use 2 system commands in a script, will one finish before the next one starts? or will it start the first and the second at the same time? i.e. system("ps | grep rminer"); system("ls -al | grep 431"); (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL question

Hello, pkzipc of a certain zip file yeilds the following in shell PKZIP(R) Version 6.0 FAST! Compression Utility for AIX Copyright 1989-2002 PKWARE Inc. All Rights Reserved. Registered Version PKZIP Reg. U.S. Pat. and Tm. Off. Patent No. 5,051,745 Viewing .ZIP: test.zip Length... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerardfjay
13 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

another perl question

I copy and paste from the book but this thing is not working. I cannot figure out what is wrong with myline 9.. can someone please tell me # cat ./sort4.pl #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use warnings; my $input = shift; my $output = shift; open(IN, '<', $input) or die... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hankooknara
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl question regarding [ ]

Below program, I do not get why item I am looking for is , instead of . When I do $#text, i get the right value for $value1, but when I do , i get somsething4, instead of somsethingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(which is what I am looking for. when I do , I get empty.. why? what did I do wrong? can you... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

another perl question

I fail to see how below answer is 1? can someone explain this for me? DB<3> $string = "The cat sat on the mat"; DB<4> $animal = ($string =~ m/The (.*) sat/); DB<5> print $animal; 1 (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL Question ...

I am reading a file in perl script .. during the debug the $linein value is : linein : +ASM1,sys,||¬ |3Æqúoü;”ט|| from this line I am getting the tmepuser and password from above : ($tmpuser, $pwd) = ($linein =~ /^$server\s*,\s*(+)\s*,\|\|(.+)\|\|/sm); I am getting $tmpuser and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: talashil
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Question

Hello all, I have the following line: xxx|xxxx|xxxx|xxx.xx|xxx And i insert the values in an array. I am trying to find out if the field of the array (where field=xxx.xx) has the '.' character. I am using the code below but it doesn't seem to work. if($field=~ /./) { ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl question about

Hello everybody, I am new at the forum and a total newbie when it comes to Unix. I am trying to see how I can add the ability to kill a user's processes? I want to add this to my Shel Script Add the code/process into a subroutine. Also, I would like to use an array to store the list... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kinelisch
0 Replies
XML::LibXML::AttributeHash(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     XML::LibXML::AttributeHash(3)

NAME
XML::LibXML::AttributeHash - tie an XML::LibXML::Element to a hash to access its attributes SYNOPSIS
tie my %hash, 'XML::LibXML::AttributeHash', $element; $hash{'href'} = 'http://example.com/'; print $element->getAttribute('href') . " "; DESCRIPTION
This class allows an element's attributes to be accessed as if they were a plain old Perl hash. Attribute names become hash keys. Namespaced attributes are keyed using Clark notation. my $XLINK = 'http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink'; tie my %hash, 'XML::LibXML::AttributeHash', $element; $hash{"{$XLINK}href"} = 'http://localhost/'; print $element->getAttributeNS($XLINK, 'href') . " "; There is rarely any need to use XML::LibXML::AttributeHash directly. In general, it is possible to take advantage of XML::LibXML::Element's overloading. The example in the SYNOPSIS could have been written: $element->{'href'} = 'http://example.com/'; print $element->getAttribute('href') . " "; The tie interface allows the passing of additional arguments to XML::LibXML::AttributeHash: tie my %hash, 'XML::LibXML::AttributeHash', $element, %args; Currently only one argument is supported, the boolean "weaken" which (if true) indicates that the tied object's reference to the element should be a weak reference. This is used by XML::LibXML::Element's overloading. The "weaken" argument is ignored if you don't have a working Scalar::Util::weaken. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-22 XML::LibXML::AttributeHash(3)