Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Interpreting java output stream as system commands in Solaris Post 302127597 by porter on Wednesday 18th of July 2007 05:45:55 PM
Old 07-18-2007
That is because System.out.println is the equivalent of printf or echo.

Try java.lang.Runtime.exec()

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

rsh commands not getting executed from Solaris 10 System to AIX System

Hi Friends, I am trying to execute rsh commands from Solaris 10 system to AIX system. When I give; Solaris10# rsh <hostname> ls -l , it gives me an error rshd : 0826-826 The host name for your address is not known At the same time, Solaris10# rsh <hostname> ---- gives me remote shell of... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: jumadhiya
25 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

interpreting netstat output

hi all, when I run- wcars1j5#netstat -an | grep 8090 127.0.0.1.8090 *.* 0 0 49152 0 LISTEN wcars1j5# 1. does this mean that no one is connected to this port? Regards, akash (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akash_mahakode
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Interpreting prtdiag output - 2 or 4 CPUs?

I am having trouble figuring this one out.....Is this a 2CPU or a 4CPU v490 with 16GB? I think it is a 2CPU system, looking for confirmation. $ prtdiag System Configuration: Sun Microsystems sun4u Sun Fire V490 System clock frequency: 150 MHz Memory size: 16384 Megabytes ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: config_boy
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Interpreting xntpdc output.

Hi. I wonder what the equal sign in front of the answer means. I have read man pages and googled but found no answer. xntpdc -p =15.5.64.3 15.5.2.51 3 512 377 0.02060 0.057426 0.04965Thanks. Jan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vettec3
1 Replies

5. Solaris

How can I output all previous Unix commands in Solaris to a file??

Hello friends: I login to solaris with a username/Password and I can see quite a lot of previous I use dbefore, it accumulates a lot, I hope to output them into a Command.txt file as reference, not copy/paste 1 by 1, is there any way I can collect all commands in batch then put into a file, ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysunnysunny
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to fetch the commands at solaris system

:wall:i'm system administrator. now i have a trouble. i want to fetch the command which the login users performed by shell.but i don't know how to process this problem.if anyone tell me how to do this work I would be very grateful.thank you! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anline5104
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Setting a variable in a stream of commands

can someone help me with this? AgentDX=/tmp/tesfinal && cat final.enc | openssl aes-128-cbc -a -d -salt -k hello | sh the content of final.enc is a code. and in that code, the value of AgentDX is needed. however, i cant seem to find a way to allow the code to recognize that the variable... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Interpreting Linux's free command output

I have two questions on Linux's free command. Below, I have provided output from my home laptop (fedora 26 ) which has 16GB Physical RAM and a production server (RHEL 7.4) which has 24GB RAM. Question1. What exactly does the buffer/cache column say in free command's output ? buffer/cache is... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega3
9 Replies
libglpk-java(3) 					       libglpk-java overview						   libglpk-java(3)

NAME
libglpk-java - GNU Linear Programming Kit Java Binding DESCRIPTION
The GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK) package supplies a solver for large scale linear programming (LP) and mixed integer programming (MIP). The GLPK project is hosted at http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk. It has two mailing lists: - help-glpk@gnu.org and - bug-glpk@gnu.org. To subscribe to one of these lists, please, send an empty mail with a Subject: header line of just "subscribe" to the list. GLPK provides a library written in C and a standalone solver. The source code provided at ftp://gnu.ftp.org/gnu/glpk/ contains the docu- mentation of the library in file doc/glpk.pdf. The Java platform provides the Java Native Interface (JNI) to integrate non-Java language libraries into Java applications. Project GLPK for Java delivers a Java Binding for GLPK. It is hosted at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net/. To report problems and suggestions concerning GLPK for Java, please, send an email to the author at xypron.glpk@gmx.de. ARCHITECTURE
A GLPK for Java application will consist of the following - the GLPK library - the GLPK for Java JNI library - the GLPK for Java class library - the application code. GLPK LIBRARY
The GLPK library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribution. Precompiled packages are available in many Linux distributions. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/libglpk.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. GLPK FOR JAVA JNI LIBRARY
The GLPK for Java JNI library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/jni/libglpk-java.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. Specify the library path upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/libjni GLPK FOR JAVA CLASS LIBRARY
The source code to compile the GLPK for Java class library is provided at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net. The GLPK for Java class library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar. The library has to be in the CLASSPATH. Specify the classpath upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -classpath /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar;. SEE ALSO
Further documentation and examples can be found in the documentation path, which defaults to /usr/local/share/doc/libglpk-java. version 1.0.18 September 10th, 2011 libglpk-java(3)