Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New Topics?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators New Topics? Post 302127429 by Prem on Wednesday 18th of July 2007 02:29:01 AM
Old 07-18-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sowser
I am digging the site. Very well done. I especially like how well the rules are enforced.

Do you think that maybe you will open up new topics? I support not only a wide array of unix flavors, but a lot of applications as well such as LDAP, Apache, etc. I am more concerned with LDAP Sun One. Would you guys open up a whole topic dedicated to just LDAP? It really is a complex piece. I think type of knowledge transfer would add a lot of value to the site.

What do you think?

-Sowser
Hi
i am new to this LDAP sun one Application.
If u have Basic about LDAP sun one. please send me.
I want to know clear Picture of LDAP.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Interview topics or questions for unix developers with 4.years experience

Hi , I am gonna attend interview this week end for unix developer ( 4.5 years exp) opening .. Can you help me out the topics or the questions which I can expect in the interview. This is may be silly but it is very important to me. Thanks in Advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arukuku
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Search Results (Search, New, and Today's Topics) Animation Switch

Hey, I added an animation switch on the search results page; so by default the thread previews are off, but if you want to look at them, just click on the green button and the thread previews will turn on (and back off). See image and attached animation: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?