Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Play Video Games?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Play Video Games? Post 302126834 by rhfrommn on Friday 13th of July 2007 10:40:34 AM
Old 07-13-2007
I used to play a lot of video games but now it's only a couple times a month at best. The little gaming time I have is mostly Magic: The Gathering.

My favorites are (were) Mechwarrior series, Civilization and Civ II, Age of Empires series, and Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City (not a big San Andreas fan).

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ffmpeg (avconv) + crtmpserver Linux streaming video, no player to play it

Hello Linux experts, I'm working on live video streaming project, and my job is to create video streaming server using Ubuntu 13.04 Here is what I've done so far: 1. Installed crtmpserver from Ubuntu's repositories. 2. Installed ffmpeg To test the server i use webcam as source of video,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: +Yan
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to play video files one after the other continously?

Hi, There are many MP4 files in a folder say 50 files . All these files are video clipping files.Instead of playing the video one by one , is it possible to play all video clipping files into single shot ? Say for example when i play one video file it gets over after sometime and to view... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
5 Replies
Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow(3pm)

NAME
Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow - Series data with additional attributes for High-Low charts VERSION
version 2.83 SYNOPSIS
use Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow; my @keys = (); my @values = (); my @highs = (); my @lows = (); my @opens = (); my $series = Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow->new({ keys => @keys, values => @values, highs => @highs, lows => @lows, opens => @opens }); DESCRIPTION
Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow is an extension of the Series class that provides storage for a three new variables called for use with the CandleStick renderer. The general idea is: --- <-- High | | - <-- max of Open, Value | | | | - <-- min of Open, Value | | --- <-- Low ATTRIBUTES
highs Set/Get the highs for this series. lows Set/Get the lows for this series. opens Set/Get the opens for this series. METHODS
add_to_highs Adds a high to this series. get_high ($index) Get a high by it's index. high_count Gets the count of sizes in this series. add_to_lows Adds a high to this series. get_low ($index) Get a low by it's index. low_count Gets the count of lows in this series. add_to_opens Adds an open to this series. get_open Get an open by it's index. open_count Gets the count of opens in this series. AUTHOR
Cory G Watson <gphat@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Cold Hard Code, LLC. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-22 Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::HighLow(3pm)