Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Play Video Games?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Play Video Games? Post 302126775 by matrixmadhan on Friday 13th of July 2007 01:31:25 AM
Old 07-13-2007
Commando and IGI are my favourites

And '' Chess ' all time favourite Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ffmpeg (avconv) + crtmpserver Linux streaming video, no player to play it

Hello Linux experts, I'm working on live video streaming project, and my job is to create video streaming server using Ubuntu 13.04 Here is what I've done so far: 1. Installed crtmpserver from Ubuntu's repositories. 2. Installed ffmpeg To test the server i use webcam as source of video,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: +Yan
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to play video files one after the other continously?

Hi, There are many MP4 files in a folder say 50 files . All these files are video clipping files.Instead of playing the video one by one , is it possible to play all video clipping files into single shot ? Say for example when i play one video file it gets over after sometime and to view... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
5 Replies
eleeye_engine(6)														  eleeye_engine(6)

NAME
eleeye_engine - a chess program engine to communicate with its user interface SYNOPSIS
eleeye_engine is a command-line client for UCCI (based on UCI) protocol. It provides full support of basic UCI command, such as position, go, banmoves or bestmove and much more. DESCRIPTION
The Universal Chess Interface (UCI) is an open communication protocol that enables a chess program engine to communicate with its user interface. It was designed and released by Rudolf Huber and Stefan Meyer-Kahlen, the author of Shredder, in November 2000, and can be seen as a rival to the older XBoard/WinBoard Communication protocol. Like the latter, it is free to use without license fees. Customarily, UCI assigns some tasks to the user interface that have traditionally been handled by the engine itself. Most notably, the opening book is usually expected to be handled by the interface, by simply selecting moves to play until it is out of book, and only then starting up the engine for calculation in the resulting position. (UCI does not specify any on-disk format for the opening book; different UIs -- user interfaces -- usually have their own, proprietary formats.) Also, the user interface may handle endgame tablebases if the engine does not support it itself, although this is often better handled in the engine, as having tablebase information can be useful to consider a possible future position. AUTHOR
Written by www.elephantbase.net RESOURCES
Universal Chess Interface Protocol: <http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/html/UCIProtocol.html> Universal Chinese Chess Interface Protocol: <http://www.elephantbase.net/protocol/cchess_ucci.htm> COPYING
Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). 16 july 2009 eleeye_engine(6)