Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to configure sendmail on Suse Linux 9.0...??? Post 302126286 by jumadhiya on Wednesday 11th of July 2007 02:42:36 AM
Old 07-11-2007
Can someone help me out to do this....???

I need to configure mail on Suse Linux 9.0 system & would like to send mails from the same system on yahoo,rediff etc id's.

Thanks & Regards,
jumadhiya.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to configure sendmail in linux

Hi, I want to know how to configure emails in linux.First how to configure inside the firewall and second how to configure it outside the firewall? Regards, Rajesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajbal
1 Replies

2. SuSE

How to configure Suse Enterprise Linux 9.0 for sending mails to smtp server...???

Hi All, I have a system running with Suse Enterprise Linux 9.0. xyz# uname -a Linux xyz 2.4.21-291-smp #1 SMP Tue May 24 14:07:45 UTC 2005 i686 unknown I would like to configure postfix on this system for sending mails as a root user using "mail" command to smtp server (Windows System)... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jumadhiya
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I configure sendmail?

I am trying to run sendmail from a script with the results from that same script. Each time I use sendmail I get the following message in /var/log/maillog: Feb 27 02:25:42 (none) sendmail: m1R1Pg3S013841: to=test@test.com,just,testing, ctladdr=root (0/0), delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bronkeydain
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Help to configure sendmail on Solaris 10

Hello, I need help to configure sendmail on Solaris 10. I have to configure sendmail to send mail on the Internet, now works only for sending mail for local users. I'm studying several tutorials ... When I try to send a mail to an external address (eg aaaa@gmail.com) the mail is placed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arfry
3 Replies
REDIFF(1)							     Man pages								 REDIFF(1)

NAME
rediff, editdiff - fix offsets and counts of a hand-edited diff SYNOPSIS
rediff ORIGINAL EDITED rediff EDITED rediff {[--help] | [--version]} editdiff FILE editdiff {[--help] | [--version]} DESCRIPTION
You can use rediff to correct a hand-edited unified diff. Take a copy of the diff you want to edit, and edit it without changing any offsets or counts (the lines that begin "@@"). Then run rediff, telling it the name of the original diff file and the name of the one you have edited, and it will output the edited diff file but with corrected offsets and counts. A small script, editdiff, is provided for editing a diff file in-place. The types of changes that are currently handled are: o Modifying the text of any file content line (of course). o Adding new line insertions or deletions. o Adding, changing or removing context lines. Lines at the context horizon are dealt with by adjusting the offset and/or count. o Adding a single hunk (@@-prefixed section). o Removing multiple hunk (@@-prefixed sections). Alternatively, if only one argument is provided, it is taken to be the edited file and the counts and offsets are adjusted as appropriate. Some assumptions are made when used in this mode. See recountdiff(1) for more information. OPTIONS
--help Display a short usage message. --version Display the version number of rediff. SEE ALSO
interdiff(1), recountdiff(1) AUTHOR
Tim Waugh <twaugh@redhat.com> Package maintainer patchutils 13 May 2002 REDIFF(1)