Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX List Hardware components in HP UX Post 302126167 by qfwfq on Tuesday 10th of July 2007 11:37:33 AM
Old 07-10-2007
I use cfg2html free tool. Really nice tool and you get lots of info on your system. We are running that tool before each major change on the system.

http://come.to/cfg2html

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the components of semaphore?

What is the components of semaphore? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dearanik
1 Replies

2. Hardware

Looking for a list of Linux compatible hardware list

Hi Everyone I'm looking for a recommended Laptop Hardware compatible list. I know nowadays most distribs just work with most hardware but possibly a list of current laptops that don't work well with unix / Linux. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LaptopACPower
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

4. Solaris

components of solaris 11

i want to know the system components of solaris 11. for SLES11 system components are Linux Kernel 2.6.27.8rc1 GCC 4.3.2 glibc 2.9 X.Org 7.4 XEN 3.3.1 KVM 78 i need those components for solaris 11 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snreddy_gopu
4 Replies

5. Hardware

How to find manufacture of laptop components?

Hi guys, I want to buy a lenovo Z500 laptop and install fedora 19 on it. I want to know if there would be any problem with drivers. I looked at specification. it says for wireless communication it uses Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230. according to this link kernel supports it. The problem is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Starting all the components simultaneously through script

Hi Folks , I have the below script that will start the components one by one by giving an interval of few seconds that if first component is started then there is interval of few seconds and then the second component is started , but by this way it takes time, i want to make the process faster... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: punpun66
8 Replies

7. HP-UX

Version Controller for Components

Hi, I am new to the Unix world and in my current project i have to work on HP MPE/iX and MF-COBOL. They do not have a Change management and version controller till now. Can you please help me with the name of the product which can fit well in this purpose. Please advice. Ty. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohbaig
1 Replies
DHCPDUMP(8)						     User Contributed Software						       DHCPDUMP(8)

NAME
dhcpdump - DHCP packet dumper SYNOPSIS
dhcpdump [-h regular-expression] -i interface DESCRIPTION
This command parses the output of tcpdump to display the dhcp-packets for easier checking and debugging. USAGE
dhcpdump -i /dev/fxp0 If you want to filter a specific Client Hardware Address (CHADDR), then you can specifiy it as a regular expressions: dhcpdump -i /dev/fxp0 -h ^00:c0:4f This will display only the packets with Client Hardware Addresses which start with 00:c0:4f. OUTPUT
TIME: 15:45:02.084272 IP: 0.0.0.0.68 (0:c0:4f:82:ac:7f) > 255.255.255.255.67 (ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) OP: 1 (BOOTPREQUEST) HTYPE: 1 (Ethernet) HLEN: 6 HOPS: 0 XID: 28f61b03 SECS: 0 FLAGS: 0 CIADDR: 0.0.0.0 YIADDR: 0.0.0.0 SIADDR: 0.0.0.0 GIADDR: 0.0.0.0 CHADDR: 00:c0:4f:82:ac:7f:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00 SNAME: . FNAME: . OPTION: 53 ( 1) DHCP message type 3 (DHCPREQUEST) OPTION: 54 ( 4) Server identifier 130.139.64.101 OPTION: 50 ( 4) Request IP address 130.139.64.143 OPTION: 55 ( 7) Parameter Request List 1 (Subnet mask) 3 (Routers) 58 (T1) 59 (T2) At the option field, the first field is the value of the option, the second one (between brackets) is the length of the option-datafield, the third field is the name of the option, the fourth field is the data of the option. RETURN VALUES
Always 0. NOTES
Privileged access is often needed for accessing the interface. BUGS
Not all the parameter options are printed verbose, because of lack of documentation. Not all the options are tested, because of lack of clients/servers with these options. If you have a dump of one of them, please send them to me and I'll incorperate them. THANKS TO
Ralph Droms and Ted Lemons "The DHCP Handbook", ISBN 1-57870-137-6. Peter Apian-Bennewitz <apian@ise.fhg.de> for his Client Hardware Address filtering AUTHOR
Edwin Groothuis, edwin@mavetju.org (http://www.mavetju.org) SEE ALSO
dhcpd(8), tcpdump(1), RFC2132 perl v5.10.0 23 June 2008 DHCPDUMP(8)