Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to change font and colour in mail sent from Unix Post 302125935 by yogichavan on Monday 9th of July 2007 06:31:48 AM
Old 07-09-2007
Thanks for reply.

Could you please let me know more about HTML reader?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HOw to change the text colour through shell script?

Hi all, I have written one script. If i run the script, particular text in that script needs to be displayed in color.how this could be done?any commands r there to change the colour of the text while running the script? Ur help is appreciated !!! Thanx in Advance, Sona. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sona
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the font colour in unix ?

Could you pls tell me how to change the font colour in unix ? What is the syntax ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sars
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh, font colour

hi all, how do i change the colour of text if i am using printf ?? in my script i am printing out response times from the server and i wanted to print out the max response time in red. ta. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cesarNZ
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

To change the colour of the content in email sent through unix

Hi I want to change the color of the email content sent through unix. I tried a lot and left in vain. I heard that it could be done by sending the email as HTML. But I don't how to do it. Can you all share your ideas? ~sakthifire (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Font change in unix while sending email

Hi, I know that we would be require HTML to change the font and color of the text of the output, if we wnt to send that through the email. But I have managed to get below code, can someone look into it and let me know if i can acheive my requirement through this kind of code: Following can... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit.mathur08
9 Replies

6. Programming

Cshell help with change colour in print

i want to ask how to change the colour of prompt message from use? and also how to change colour in printing........ i want to change it as blue colour and red colour, but i found many website still don't know how to do. how's the command is wrote? thz really!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wendy1089
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed colour change

Hi, I am trying to write a script which will email a backup report from the server, The contents of the email will be: ---------------------- ---- -- ---- ----- ---- ------- ---- ------- ------- | | | | |Chnge|Wkng| | | | | | ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bdoydie
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending mail from UNIX in courier font

Need assistance . I have a cvs file which i changed to html file but when i try to send mail to outlook its indent goes wrong. any idea is appreciated . below are some commands i tried using Converting csv to html #!/bin/sh nawk 'BEGIN{ FS="," print "MIME-Version: 1.0" print ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Send mail with font change

Hi All, I have a file that contains following entries. I want to highlight the line that has word as "FAILURE" while sending the email. File ------------------------------------------------------------ Job Name: ABC Start Time: 07/20/2019 07:32:39 End Time: 07/20/2019... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdosanjh
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send mail with font color change

Hi All, I have a file that contains following entries. I want to highlight the line that has word as "FAILURE" while sending the email. File ------------------------------------------------------------ Job Name: ABC Start Time: 07/20/2019 07:32:39 End Time: 07/20/2019... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdosanjh
4 Replies
DTK_LOAD_FONT(3)						Draw Toolkit manual						  DTK_LOAD_FONT(3)

NAME
dtk_load_font - Load an font SYNOPSIS
#include <drawtk.h> dtk_hfont dtk_load_font(const char *fontname); void dtk_destroy_font(dtk_hfont font); DESCRIPTION
dtk_load_font() loads the font specified by fontname argument. This should be the path of a file whose file format can be any of the file format supported by the freetype library (TrueType and Type 1 among many others) or a font description pattern understood by fontconfig (like "Times new roman:bold"). dtk_load_font() will first interpret fontname as a font filename and then, if this fail interpret as a font pattern and load the closest font available on the system. Upon creation, the font data is then tracked by an internal resource manager so that the next call using the same fontname argument will return the same font handle, thus sparing the resources of the system. There is no need for a valid window to create successfully a font, i.e. font loading is completely decoupled from the creation of others resources and can even be created in one thread to be used in another one. dtk_destroy_font() frees the resource referenced by font. If the font is used several times, i.e. several call to dtk_load_font() with the same file path, it decreases the number of uses by one. Calling dtk_destroy_texture() on each created font is currently not mandatory since all font remaining fonts are destroyed when the last window is closed. However, if no window can be closed (for example, no window has been created), dtk_destroy_font() should be called on each created font to avoid any memory leak. RETURN VALUE
In case of success, the dtk_load_font() returns the handle to the loaded font. In case of failure, NULL is returned. dtk_destroy_texture() does not return any value. THREAD SAFETY
dtk_load_font() and dtk_destroy_texture() are thread-safe. SEE ALSO
dtk_create_string(3) fc-list(1) FcPatternFormat(3) EPFL
2010 DTK_LOAD_FONT(3)