Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to change font and colour in mail sent from Unix Post 302125935 by yogichavan on Monday 9th of July 2007 06:31:48 AM
Old 07-09-2007
Thanks for reply.

Could you please let me know more about HTML reader?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HOw to change the text colour through shell script?

Hi all, I have written one script. If i run the script, particular text in that script needs to be displayed in color.how this could be done?any commands r there to change the colour of the text while running the script? Ur help is appreciated !!! Thanx in Advance, Sona. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sona
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the font colour in unix ?

Could you pls tell me how to change the font colour in unix ? What is the syntax ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sars
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh, font colour

hi all, how do i change the colour of text if i am using printf ?? in my script i am printing out response times from the server and i wanted to print out the max response time in red. ta. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cesarNZ
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

To change the colour of the content in email sent through unix

Hi I want to change the color of the email content sent through unix. I tried a lot and left in vain. I heard that it could be done by sending the email as HTML. But I don't how to do it. Can you all share your ideas? ~sakthifire (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Font change in unix while sending email

Hi, I know that we would be require HTML to change the font and color of the text of the output, if we wnt to send that through the email. But I have managed to get below code, can someone look into it and let me know if i can acheive my requirement through this kind of code: Following can... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit.mathur08
9 Replies

6. Programming

Cshell help with change colour in print

i want to ask how to change the colour of prompt message from use? and also how to change colour in printing........ i want to change it as blue colour and red colour, but i found many website still don't know how to do. how's the command is wrote? thz really!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wendy1089
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed colour change

Hi, I am trying to write a script which will email a backup report from the server, The contents of the email will be: ---------------------- ---- -- ---- ----- ---- ------- ---- ------- ------- | | | | |Chnge|Wkng| | | | | | ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bdoydie
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending mail from UNIX in courier font

Need assistance . I have a cvs file which i changed to html file but when i try to send mail to outlook its indent goes wrong. any idea is appreciated . below are some commands i tried using Converting csv to html #!/bin/sh nawk 'BEGIN{ FS="," print "MIME-Version: 1.0" print ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Send mail with font change

Hi All, I have a file that contains following entries. I want to highlight the line that has word as "FAILURE" while sending the email. File ------------------------------------------------------------ Job Name: ABC Start Time: 07/20/2019 07:32:39 End Time: 07/20/2019... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdosanjh
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send mail with font color change

Hi All, I have a file that contains following entries. I want to highlight the line that has word as "FAILURE" while sending the email. File ------------------------------------------------------------ Job Name: ABC Start Time: 07/20/2019 07:32:39 End Time: 07/20/2019... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdosanjh
4 Replies
GRUB-MKFONT(3)						     Library Functions Manual						    GRUB-MKFONT(3)

NAME
grub-mkfont -- Convert common font file formats into the PF2 format. SYNOPSIS
grub-mkfont [--ascii-bitmaps] [-a | --force-autohint] [-b | --bold] [-c | --asce=NUM] [-d | --desc=NUM] [-i | --index=NUM] [-n | --name=NAME] [--no-bitmap] [--no-hinting] <-o | --output=FILE> [-r | --range=FROM-TO[,FROM-TO]] [-s | --size=SIZE] [-v | --verbose] [--width-spec] FONT_FILES DESCRIPTION
grub-mkfont converts font files from common formats into the PF2 format used by GRUB. OPTIONS
--ascii-bitmaps Save only bitmaps for ASCII characters. --force-autohint Force generation of automatic hinting. --bold Convert font to bold. --asce=NUM Set font ascent to NUM. --desc=NUM Set font descent to NUM. --index=NUM Select face index NUM. --name=NAME Set font family to NAME. --no-bitmap Ignore bitmap strikes when loading. --no-hinting Disable hinting. --output=FILE Save ouptut to FILE. This argument is required. --range=FROM-TO,FROM-TO Set the font ranges to each pair of FROM,TO. --size=SIZE Set font size to SIZE. --verbose Print verbose messages. --width-spec Create a width summary file. FONT_FILES The input files to be converted. SEE ALSO
info grub Wed Feb 26 2014 GRUB-MKFONT(3)