Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Please point the error
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Please point the error Post 302125430 by vino on Thursday 5th of July 2007 08:26:41 AM
Old 07-05-2007
skyineyes,

I dont see anything new in this thread compared to your other thread - https://www.unix.com/shell-programmin...using-awk.html

I have to remind you that you are breaking the rules by bumping up your posts. Please adhere to the rules. Closing this thread.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fibre connection Point to Point SUN

Anyone know of a guide or instructions for Solaris I got to configure a SBUS HBA to talk to a tape robot. I have done this on a switch but not point to point. just going HBA >>>>> TAPE Fibre simple two nodes Kie (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kie
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mount point

hi people, I'm trying to create a mount point, but am having no sucess at all, with the following: mount -F ufs /dev/dsk/diskname /newdirectory but i keep getting - mount-point /newdirectory doesn't exist. What am i doing wrong/missing? Thanks Rc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: colesy
1 Replies

3. Programming

Floating point error in C

Hi, see the simple code below double i; i=8080.9940; printf(" val :%.30f\n",i); output i m getting is val :8080.993999999999700000000000000 when i m expecting val :8080.9940 what happens?how can i avoid it? thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hara
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

floating point error in linux + C

Here's a program and its pretty simple .It requires file handling and some calculations but on running it I am not getting the required result.It seems that the code outside the file read's outer while loop is not executing e.g the print statement is not being printed.Plz Help! #include<stdio.h>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: headrush
1 Replies

5. Programming

Floating Point

Anyone help me i cant found the error of floating point if needed, i added the code complete #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <ctype.h> typedef struct { int hh; int mm; int ss; char nom; int punt; }cancion; typedef struct... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Slasho
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to perform a hexdump using dd from start point to end point?

hi, I would like to ask or is it possible to dump a hex using dd from starting point to end point just like the "xxd -s 512 -l 512 <bin file>" I know the redirect hexdump -C but i can't figure it out the combination options of dd. Hope someone can share their knowledge.. Thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

floating point arithmetic operation error

I am writing a script in zsh shell, it fetchs a number from a file using the awk command, store it as a variable, which in my case is a small number 0.62000. I want to change this number by multiplying it by 1000 to become 620.0 using the command in the script var2=$((var1*1000)) trouble is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: piynik
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read from last point

Hi again, first thanks for all your suggestions. This forum it is very useful. I have a question. Is it possible to read from the last line a file was closed. For example, imagine that i've got a file with a LOT of timestamps : 1467387616.868717770 1467387616.874189609... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Board27
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read from last point

Hi again, first thanks for all your suggestions. This forum it is very useful. I have a question. Is it possible to read from the last line a file was closed. For example, imagine that i've got a file with a LOT of timestamps : 1467387616.868717770 1467387616.874189609... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Board27
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point? IN AIX

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point Best if there step that i can follow or execute before i mount or add diskspace IN AIX Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thilagarajan
2 Replies
std::condition_variable_any(3cxx)										 std::condition_variable_any(3cxx)

NAME
std::condition_variable_any - SYNOPSIS
Public Types typedef condition_variable::native_handle_type native_handle_type" Public Member Functions condition_variable_any (const condition_variable_any &) native_handle_type native_handle () void notify_all () void notify_one () condition_variable_any & operator= (const condition_variable_any &) template<typename _Lock > void wait (_Lock &__lock) template<typename _Lock , typename _Predicate > void wait (_Lock &__lock, _Predicate __p) template<typename _Lock , typename _Rep , typename _Period > cv_status wait_for (_Lock &__lock, const chrono::duration< _Rep, _Period > &__rtime) template<typename _Lock , typename _Rep , typename _Period , typename _Predicate > bool wait_for (_Lock &__lock, const chrono::duration< _Rep, _Period > &__rtime, _Predicate __p) template<typename _Lock , typename _Clock , typename _Duration > cv_status wait_until (_Lock &__lock, const chrono::time_point< _Clock, _Duration > &__atime) template<typename _Lock , typename _Clock , typename _Duration , typename _Predicate > bool wait_until (_Lock &__lock, const chrono::time_point< _Clock, _Duration > &__atime, _Predicate __p) Detailed Description condition_variable_any Definition at line 168 of file condition_variable. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Nov 27 2012 std::condition_variable_any(3cxx)