Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Sleep or Dealy fucntion Issue Post 302125259 by josejesus3340 on Wednesday 4th of July 2007 11:24:00 PM
Old 07-05-2007
I want the details for UNIX. Either KDE 3.5 or KNOPPIX 5.1. By the way, I tried what you told me and it work very good!

How do I use the VT100 ESC Sequences?

Thanks!

Last edited by josejesus3340; 07-05-2007 at 12:31 AM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sleep

what is the purpose of the sleep command? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sleep under one second

If I want a script to sleep for less than a second, would I use a decimal? In other words, if I wanted my script to sleep for 1/4 of a second, would I say, SLEEP .25 ?? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scoogie
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

system sleep

Dear All , I installed new Linux Red Hat 9 system and it is working fine . but while i keep it for certain time ideal ( i mean ndo not wrok on system itself ) it goes to mode like sleep mode ,,, but while it is in sleep mode i can not ping it or telnet !! i discovered it while i was telnet... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sleep less than 1 second

Does anyone know a way to sleep less than 1 second? Sometimes when I write scripts that iterates a loop many times it would be nice to slow things down, but sometimes 1 second is too much. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: bjorno
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wrapping 'sleep' with my 'resleep' function (Resettable sleep)

This is a very crude attempt in Bash at something that I needed but didn't seem to find in the 'sleep' command. However, I would like to be able to do it without the need for the temp file. Please go easy on me if this is already possible in some other way: How many times have you used the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ISSUE on SFTP fucntion ,parameter passing!

Hi Everyone!! Hey i created a SFTP function to FTP the file from unix to Linux. I need to FTP the 48 files from unix to linux. IP=$1 Userid=$2 Prikeypath=$3 SrcPath=$4 DstPath=$5 Files=$6 BATCHFILE=sftp.batch.$$ LOGFILE=sftp.log.$$ #Compose batch file & pass as argument to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobprabhu
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sleep while i > 0

Hi, I have a script that runs a process at the beginning and I want to sleep/wait until this process is finished and then continue with the rest of the script. I am trying with this, but it is not working: process=`ps -ef | grep "proc_p01 -c" | grep -v grep | wc -l` if ; do sleep 10 done... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: apenkov
7 Replies
KDE4-CONFIG(1)							 KDE User's Manual						    KDE4-CONFIG(1)

NAME
kde4-config - Prints KDE installation paths SYNOPSIS
kde4-config [--expandvars] [--prefix] [--exec-prefix] [--libsuffix] [--localprefix] [--version] [--types] [--path type] [--userpath type] [--install type] DESCRIPTION
kde4-config is a command line program used to retrieve information about KDE installation or user paths. Use this program to determine where the various aspects of the KDE installation reside on your system. OPTIONS
--expandvars expand ${prefix} and ${exec_prefix} in output --prefix Compiled in prefix for KDE libraries --exec-prefix Compiled in exec_prefix for KDE libraries --libsuffix Compiled in library path suffix --localprefix Prefix in $HOME used to write files --version Compiled in version string for KDE libraries --types Print a list of all available KDE resource types --path type Search path for the specified type --userpath type User paths for the types: desktop|autostart|trash|document --install type Prefix to install resource files to EXAMPLES
Print the top-level KDE installation directory: % kde4-config --prefix Print a list of all resource types: % kde4-config --types Print the installed wallpaper path: % kde4-config --path wallpaper SEE ALSO
kdeoptions(7) BUGS
None known. AUTHOR
Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org> Author. K Desktop Environment 2007-09-28 KDE4-CONFIG(1)